Five

Aria woke to her phone buzzing. She picked it up and grinned. She had a text from Sam.

Your skin tastes amazing. I want more - Sam xx
Now now - Aria xx

Aria couldn't believe that things had improved with Sam. She didn't hate him. She found herself falling for him. She wanted him but she was going to make him wait. She didn't trust that he wouldn't hurt her again.

***
Aria walked into the ED. Sam walked over. "Well hello."

"Hi. What can I do for you?" Aria asked as she took off her jacket. She grinned. "I didn't come here to see you. I came to see if there was any receptionist jobs available."

Sam nodded. "That's what they all say. But, I am the one who can determine jobs."

Aria laughed. "Well I'm not gonna flirt with you for a job. Unless you're into that," she said.

***
Sam watched as Aria walked out of Connie's office. He went over to her. "Well?"

"I start tomorrow. Uniform and all," she said.

Sam smirked and nodded. He took her into an empty office.  "Maybe we can celebrate tonight. Go for a meal," he said.

Aria shrugged. "I'll think about it. Can't give you too much in one go."

"Little tease."

***
Aria sat in the cafe. She was meeting with Chloe. Chloe walked in. "What's up?" She asked. She hoped Aria wasn't being pestered by Sam.

Aria smiled. "I'm good. Can't I talk to my sister without something being up?"

Chloe laughed. "Good point. You doing okay?"

"Yeah."

***
Aria had gone back home. She grabbed her phone and text Sam.

You still up for dinner? ;) - Aria xx
Will you be for dessert? - Sam xx
You'll have to wait and see - Aria xx

Aria smirked. She knew she was rushing things with Sam. But she wasn't going to have sex with him. She knew that she wasn't.

***
Sam picked up Aria and smiled. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks."

Sam kissed her passionately and drove off. He took her to a restaurant he liked the look off. Aria smiled. "This looks nice."

"Only the best for you."

Aria grinned and winked. The two of them went inside. Sam got them their table. They both ordered their drinks and got talking. "I suppose it's a good thing you're not my father or this is illegal."

Sam nodded. "Indeed. But then, I wouldn't take my daughters to a place like this. I do my wooing here."

Aria laughed and nodded. "Good response. But I now know that I'm not the only one you've brought here."

***
When they'd eaten, Sam paid the bill despite Aria's protests. They walked out to the car. Sam pinned Aria up against his car and kissed her passionately. Aria returned his kisses.

Aria could feel Sam was getting turned on. She wanted him but was making him wait. She pulled away from him. "We're not gonna do this here."

Sam frowned. "Where then?"

Aria winked and got into the car. Sam groaned. He knew Aria was testing his loyalty to her. But how long could he go?