One

A/N - Chloe Beauchamp, her kiddies and storyline belongs to the whore Carolineeexx.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The white BMW pulled up outside of Holby City. The passenger got out and sighed. Aria Beauchamp stood looking at the hospital. She hadn't been there in two years. So much had changed.

The reason Aria was because her little sister Grace was severely unwell. She had been involved in a car accident along with their mother Connie.

Aria walked inside. Her older sister Chloe was standing their with her father - Sam Strachan. Aria was Chloe and Grace's half sister but Chloe always looked out for her. "Chlo!"

Chloe looked to see her younger sister. "Ari! You're here."

"Yeah! Grace needs me. I had to come."

***
Aria, Chloe and Sam were sitting outside of Grace's room. Aria hadn't spoken to Sam much. They didn't get along although Aria had to admit she found the older man quite handsome.

Connie walked out and smiled at her two eldest daughters. Aria stood up and hugged her. "I came as quickly as I could."

"I'm glad. Grace will be happy to see you," Connie replied as she sat down.

***
Aria walked in to see Grace. She sat down and took her hand. "Hey Gracie. It's Aria. You need to wake up and get better soon so I can take you ice skating and for those hotdogs. Come on kiddo. We all need you."

Sam came in. "She will wake when she's ready."

"Yes. I know."

Sam sat on the other side. Aria rolled her eyes. "I swear it's a good job you're not my father or else I'd have rebelled," Aria said.

Sam scoffed. "I'm glad you're not."

***
Chloe walked in and smiled. She loved having her little sister back. "How long you staying?" She asked.

"For good. I'm not going back to London," Aria replied. She wasn't going back. Not after what had happened.

Chloe grinned. She hugged Aria. "The troublesome twosome back together."

"Yeah."

***
Aria got in her car and drove off. She stopped off at the clinic. "I-I'd like to book myself in for a termination."

"Fill in this form Love."

***
Aria left the clinic and sighed. She had the appointment for two days. The reason Aria was having an abortion was because her ex boyfriend had forced her into having sex with his friend resulting in the Pregnancy.

Aria went back home. She saw how quiet everything was and tried to hide the tears. "I'm sorry. I can't keep you."

***
Chloe returned to the house and saw Aria asleep on the sofa. She saw the leaflet next to her and frowned. "Abortion?"

Aria suddenly woke up. She snatched the leaflet from Chloe. "That's private!"

"Aria. What's going on?" Chloe asked.

Aria wiped her tears. "Just back off. It's not my baby. It's just a thing."

"Who got you pregnant?"

Aria stayed silent. Chloe sighed. "I can't force you to tell me Ari but I'm here for you. You're my baby sister and I love you."

Aria walked off upstairs and broke down crying. She had made such a huge mistake returning but would it all become better?