Thirteen

Aria stood in shock as she looked down at the pregnancy test in her hand. "Well?" Chloe asked.

Aria looked to her and sighed. "Well it looks like you're going to be an aunt slash big sister. As messed up as that sounds," she said as she sat down. She felt sick.

She was pregnant. She couldn't believe it. She was in shock. She knew how so much had happened between her and Sam. She didn't know what she was going to do.

Chloe wrapped an arm around aria and pulled her into a hug and smiled "I get that you're probably feeling fifty different emotions right now. It's normal. And it's how I felt when I found out. But whatever you want to do, I am your sister. I love you. I will support you," she said as Aria looked to her and smiled.

Aria was grateful that she was there. Aria felt as if her head was spinning. She had no idea what she was going to do.

"I don't know what to do. I mean we were careful," Aria said.

Chloe smiled.  "My father is never careful. Why do you think he has three kids? Well four if you count the one inside of you. Our mum told me years ago that he doesn't like condoms. He just says he's using them. That's how me and Grace came around."

Aria looked to her in shock. "Are you being serious?"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing as she felt lied to. She felt trapped into having a baby.

Now she felt as if Sam had got her pregnant on purpose by saying they were using protection.

"I'm sorry. That's not what you need or want to hear right now. Are you okay?" Chloe asked.

Aria smiled. "I don't know. I don't know what to do."

She knew that things were a mess and she hated it. Aria had no idea what she wanted to do.

****

Aria got to work and sighed. She knew that she was pregnant and she still didn't know what she wanted to do.

She knew that she was in shock over it all especially as she felt as if Sam did this on purpose and she knew that she was angry as kids weren't in her plan yet. She wanted to focus on her career

Aria knew how she needed to make a decision and she knew how she had options but an abortion was never something that she thought over but she knew if she kept the baby that she'd have to deal with Sam

Aria knew that he'd be in her life and she didn't know how she felt.

Aria stood in the staffroom and frowned as she saw Sam. She wasn't in the mood. He was the last person that she wanted to see. "Leave me alone," she said as she went to walk off.

Sam grabbed her arm. He looked to her. "We need to discuss this like adults. You know how I feel about you Aria," he said as she looked to him.

She pulled away from him and rolled her eyes. "No. If you ask me. I don't know you at all. You're a cheat and a liar. Everything you do and say is a lie. Now leave me alone. Or I will rip your head off," she spat as he let go off her arm and frowned as he watched her walk off.

****

Aria sat in the car park. She knew that she needed some space. She felt someone sit next to her. She looked to see Chloe who smiled. "I saw that you and daddy dearest had words. I wanted to see if you're okay," Chloe said.

Aria looked to her and smiled. "Okay? I am far from okay. I don't know if I can do this."

Chloe frowned. "Are you saying what I think that you're saying?" She asked.

Aria nodded. "This wasn't my plan to have a baby. He cheated on me. He is a pig and a liar. I can't have this baby. I am going to have an abortion," she said.

Chloe smiled and nodded. "If that's what you want, I'll support you. Although I do think you'll be a great mum when the time is right," she said as Aria smiled.

But was Aria serious when it came to having an abortion?