Eight

Aria had decided against going to New York. She knew it was early days for her and Sam and that she didn't want to risk what they had by going away together. It was early days.

Aria knew that Sam had been away for a few days and that he would be back later. Aria was excited to see him. She only hoped that he was as excited to see her too. She checked her phone and sighed expecting to see a message off him but she knew he was probably already on his flight back home. She couldn't believe how excited she was to see him.

****

Aria got to work and sighed as she saw Chloe with Iain. Aria knew that they didn't have the easiest of relationships. But she knew that they had made it work. Aria knew how much she wanted to happy with Sam like that. But she knew how scared that she was to let him in.

Chloe walked over to Aria and smiled. "Hey. How are you?" She asked.

"I just wanna see Sam. Have you spoke to him?"

"No. We're not talking," Chloe said as she placed a hand on her bump.

Aria frowned and looked at her sister. "Why not?" She asked.

"He tried to buy Iain out of my life. I'm not talking to him after that," Chloe told her younger sister.

Aria frowned. She didn't think she could believe that Sam would do that.

****

Aria stood in the staffroom as Connie walked in. She looked at her daughter and smiled. "Are you okay?" Connie asked.

"I don't know. Chloe is pissed at Sam. I feel like I should be picking a side," Aria said.

Connie smiled. "You shouldn't be. But Chloe was heartbroken over it. She's pregnant and that's when he tried to buy Iain off. Chloe loves him and she knows that they never expected it. Their relationship. But he did that. It hurt her. You don't need to pick a side," Connie said as Aria smiled.

****

Aria stood by reception as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. She looked to see it was Sam and grinned. She turned to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him as he held her close. "I missed you."

"Yeah. Maybe you can show me. Are you due a break?" He asked as he kissed her neck.

Aria looked at him and smirked as she realised what he was getting at. "I am."

He looked at her and smirked. He led her to the On Call room. He closed the door behind them as he pulled Aria close and kissed her.

She ran her hands through his hair and moaned into the kiss as he pushed her onto the bed. He climbed on top of her. He pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

Aria moaned as they reached their high. He pulled out of her. He looked to her and smirked. "I missed you," he said as he held Aria close. 

Aria looked to him and smiled. Unaware of the secrets that he was keeping from her about New York and what had happened.