Four

Aria was finally out of hospital following the car accident. She remembered how Sam wanted to take her out. She wanted to go with him but she knew Connie would hate it.

When Aria woke that morning, she walked downstairs. Connie smiled. "Morning darling."

"Morning."

Aria  sat down and got a text from Sam. She smiled slightly.

See you tonight. Wear something sexy.  I know you know how to do that ;) - Sam x
Maybe - Aria x

Aria knew that if Connie found out about her having a date with Sam, she wouldn't be too impressed. She wanted to keep it hidden as long as possible.

***
Connie went to work. Aria had transferred Universities. She wanted to stay in Cardiff. She wanted to be around her family.

Aria heard the doorbell ring. She got off the sofa and opened the door. Sam was standing there. He had a smirk on his face. "What can I do for you?" She asked.

Sam smirked. "I've come to check you haven't bailed on me for this evening," he said.

"Why do you think I would?" Aria asked as she walked inside.

Sam followed her. He grabbed her and pulled her into him. "Well you seem the kind who would let me down."

"It's only a drink. Nothing exclusive. Just you making it up to me for being a major jackass," Aria said.

Sam nodded. He started to kill Aria's neck. Aria pulled away. "Bit premature isn't it? How do you know I won't throw my drink over you?" She asked.

"That's your choice."

***
Aria watched as Sam drove off. She grinned to herself. The front door opened and Chloe walked in. "What's up?" Aria asked.

"Can't I see my little sister?"

"No. You want something. So just ask me," Aria said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Chloe laughed. She knew Aria was clever.

***
A few hours later, Aria stood in her bedroom. She had put on her short black dress. She straightened her blonde hair and sighed. She walked downstairs.

Connie looked up and sighed. "Where are you going? You have to take it easy," she said.

Aria smiled. "I'm going out for a few hours. Don't worry."

***
Aria met with Sam. She smirked slightly when she saw him in all black. She walked over to him and grinned. "Hey."

"Hey. Shocked to see you came."

Aria nodded. "I had nothing better to do. So I thought, why not spend my evening in the company of a man who hates me," she said.

"I don't hate you," Sam said as she took Aria's jacket. He smirked at her. "What do you want?"

"Vodka and Coke please."

***
As the night went on, Aria found herself having her neck kissed by Sam. She tried to not moan. She wanted him. But she wanted to make him wait for it.

Sam ran his hand up and down her thigh. She pushed his hand away. "Too far. It's only the first date."

Sam smirked. He was going to get Aria into his bed. No matter what it took.