Eleven

Aria felt like crap. She felt so run down and drained. She had ended it with Sam and she hated it. Aria looked to her phone as it rang. She groaned as she saw it was Sam that was calling her.

Aria declined the call and placed her phone down on her bed. She looked to see Chloe as she walked into her flat. She smiled. "It's really getting to you isn't it? The break up. You know that you're better off without him. But I know that you loved him. I'm sorry you went through this," Chloe said.

Aria smiled as she looked to her sister. She sighed. "Don't be. I mean it's not like you cheated on me. I know you never trusted him. I guess I should have believed you when you told me what he was like. I mean he's your father after all. And if anyone knows what it's like, then it's you," she told her.

Chloe smiled. "If it's any help, I didn't want to be right at all. I just wanted things to be good for you. I know what he's like. I know that you're hurting. But I am your sister. And I'm here for you. I love you and I promise, I'm going to help you get through this," Chloe said as Aria smiled and looked at her.

****

Aria got to work and walked into the staffroom. She took a sip of water and groaned. She felt awful and she didn't know what it was. If it was the break up and the ordeal over Sam cheating on her. Or if she was overworking.

Aria turned around as she saw Sam as he was stood in the doorway. He was looking at her. Aria glared to him. "No," she said.

Sam looked to her and sighed. "Aria. Please. Let me explain. It was all a mistake. It didn't mean anything. I swear," Sam told her.

Aria rolled her eyes. She scoffed. "No. A mistake is burning the toast. Not falling into bed and having sex with someone else. You were aware of what you were doing. You didn't care. And I'm done caring. I'm done talking to you about it. I'm so done with you," Aria said as she went to walk off.

Sam grabbed her arm. "Please Aria," he said.

Aria pulled away from him. She glared. "Don't you dare touch me Sam. As I swear it will be the last thing you do. We're nothing to each other. So stay the hell away from me. And I mean it," Aria spat as she walked off.

****

Aria stood in the staff toilets. She looked to see Chloe as she walked in. "Are you okay?" Chloe asked.

Aria shook her head. "I don't know. I don't know what to do. I can't stop throwing up. And I'm scared. I think I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do. I can't have a baby. Not with Sam. Not after what he did. I don't know what to do," she sobbed.

Chloe walked over to her and hugged her. "I know that you're scared. And that's okay. We can make it work. And no matter what, I'm here for you. I promise," Chloe said.

Aria smiled. But could she really be pregnant?