Fourteen

Aria knew how she was feeling. She knew how she said that she was going to have an abortion and it scared her. She knew how none of it was easy and she was scared.

She just wanted to get Sam out of her life. She wasn't ready for a baby. And she wasn't ready for any of this.

Aria knew that she couldn't have a baby with Sam. Not when he had cheated on her and lied. She knew that she wanted nothing to do with Sam. And she knew that meant not having his baby.

She was grateful that he didn't know. She knew that what Chloe said was getting to her. And she felt as if he wasn't using condoms when he said he was. And that he got her pregnant on purpose.

Aria knew it was a mess. Aria lay in bed and sighed as she looked to her phone. She saw all the texts. And all the missed calls and sighed. She wasn't in the mood to deal with Sam.

She knew how he wasn't taking no for an answer when he had asked her for another chance. But aria was no idiot. And she wasn't going to take him back.

Aria ignored her phone and stood from the bed and got ready for work. She knew all the drama of it all and how it wasn't easy.

Aria knew how she had to go to work and she knew how she just wasn't in the mood for it at all.

****

Aria got to work and stood by the nurses station as she saw Sam and groaned. "You realise that this is classed as harassment don't you?" She said.

Sam smirked. "You're my girl. I'm allowed to see my girl," he said.

She looked to him and frowned. "Are you serious? I am not your girl. I stopped being your girl the minute that you stuck your dick into someone else. And you know it. You don't get to play the victim with me Sam. Leave me alone " she said as she went to walk off.

He grabbed her arm as she pulled away from him and glared as they looked to each other.

"Aria please," he said.

Aria looked to him and glared. "Stay away from me Sam. I mean it," she said.

She knew how she had so much going on. And she knew that she didn't want to be near Sam right now.

****

Aria sat in the staffroom. She looked to see Chloe as she walked in. Chloe looked to her and smiled. "I wanted to see if you were okay?" Chloe asked.

Aria looked to her and shock her head. "No I am far from it. I just don't know what to do or what to think," she said.

Chloe smiled. "I know it's hard. But you're my sister. I love you. And you're not alone in this. Is this what you want?" She asked.

Aria nodded. "I made an appointment for the abortion. Will you come with me?" She asked.

Chloe smiled and nodded."Of course I will. It will be okay," she said as Aria smiled.

But would she really go through with an abortion?