Fifteen

Aria knew how things were and how it wasn't easy. She knew how she was going to have an abortion. She knew how she couldn't have this baby.

She knew how it was too much and she knew how things were with Sam and she knew that she didn't need the stress of it all.

Aria lay in bed and sighed. She knew that she hated that things were this way. She hated how she was going to have an abortion because of her relationship with the father.

Aria never thought that it was something that she had to do. All that she knew was that things were hard and it was the best thing to do
Aria got out of bed and sighed. She got ready for work she knew how she wanted to try and keep her day as normal as she could. She knew that she was going to have the abortion after work. And she knew that she was scared about it all.

But she also knew how her relationship with Sam was and how it wasn't easy. She knew how she had cheated on her and how he hurt her and she didn't trust him. Aria knew that she couldn't have a baby with him.

Aria walked down into the kitchen as she grabbed herself a coffee. She knew that she felt sick.

And she had no idea if it was the pregnancy, or because of how nervous that she felt. She knew that she just wanted it over and done with.

****

Aria got to work as she saw Sam and sighed. She knew that she wasn't in the mood to deal with him or his games.

She walked off into the staffroom as he followed her. "How long do you plan on avoiding me?" He asked.

Aria looked to him and rolled her eyes. "Get over yourself Sam. It's not all about you," she said.

Sam smirked. "I know that you're mad at me. But I also know you. And I know that you will forgive me. You can't resist me. And we have something. I am not going to give up on you," he said.

Aria looked to him and rolled her eyes at him. "You really do think a lot of yourself don't you?" she said as she went to walk off.

She was not in the mood to deal with him and his mind games. She had other stuff on her mind.

****

Aria sat in the clinic with Chloe who looked to her and smiled. "I'm here for you. No matter what okay. I'm your sister. And I'm going no where," Chloe said.

Aria looked her and smiled. "I know. I'm so thankful for you. That you're here. I just don't know how I'd cope with all of this," she said.

Chloe looked to her and smiled. "I'm here. And I am going no where. But if you want to keep this baby, it's okay too. It's your baby too," she said as Aria smiled.

But could Aria really go through with the abortion?