Twelve

Aria lay in bed. She was still feeling awful. She was scared. She knew that she could be pregnant. She was scared.

She knew how she and Sam were over. She knew how he had cheated on her. He had broken her heart. She knew that he had hurt her. She couldn't deal with it.

She was scared and she didn't know what to think. Aria looked to her phone. She rolled her eyes as she looked to her phone. She saw that Sam was calling her.

She knew that if she was pregnant, then it was his baby. She knew how she would have to deal with it. She had no idea how. Aria knew it was a mess.

Aria declined his call and stood up from the bed. She groaned and felt nauseous. She was trying hard to fight the urge to throw up. And she hated it.

Aria knew how she was avoiding it all. But she knew how she had to take a test. How she had to find out if she was pregnant or not. She knew that if she was, then it would change everything. And it scared her.

Aria didn't know if she was ready to have a baby. She knew that Sam Strachan was the last person that she was wanted to have a baby with.

Especially after what he had done and how he had broken her heart.

****

Aria got to work. She stood in the staffroom. She looked to see Sam as he walked in. He looked to her.  "Don't Sam. I am not in the mood," she said.

Sam looked to her.  "You're being a child Aria. You're avoiding me," he said. 

She looked to hun and rolled her eyes.  "Well aren't you clever? I don't want to talk to you. That's why I am avoiding you. So why don't you leave me the hell alone? You cheated on me. You hurt me.  We're done so we have nothing to say. So stay the hell out of my life," she spat. 

Sam looked to her and frowned.  "I made a mistake. You know it. I know that you still love me. And you can't ignore it," he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes.

She went to walk off as he grabbed her arm. He looked to her for a moment before she pulled away from him and glared.

****

Aria stood in the staff toilets. She looked to the pregnancy test that she had just taken.  The results hadn't come up yet. She looked to see Chloe as she walked in.

Chloe smiled as she looked to her sister.  "Are you okay?" Chloe asked as Aria held up the pregnancy test. Chloe smiled. "What does it say?"

"I haven't looked yet. I'm scared Chlo," Aria said.

Chloe walked over to her and wrapped an arm around her. She smiled. "It's okay. You're not alone in this," Chloe said as Aria smiled.

She looked down at the pregnancy test. She sighed as she saw that it was...