Chapter 1| The diner meeting

You drop down onto your mattress. You'd been working a shift at a diner, this diner wasn't like those 70s diners.
It was old and dusty. You tried to keep it somewhat presentable.
It's ran by a sweet old lady. She's been struggling to keep it open for the last 8 years. Bearly any customers meaning bearly any money.
You made do, saved money very well. Only spent it only essentials. You loved working there it wasn't an amazing job so live with.
You snap back to reality.
You sit up and lean against the wall to side of your bed. You grab a bottle of water from the night prior, it's slightly warm. It's doesn't satisfy your taste buds. You need something sweet and cold, but your legs feel weak. As you don't earn much you can't afford a car so everyday you walk about 2 miles to and from work.
Your fridge is only a few steps away but standing felt difficult.

After a while of procrastinating you get up and head to the fridge and pour some cola. Small bubbles form in your mouth as you swallow.

-------

You wake to the chime of your alarm. It's feels much earlier than it actually is.
Roll out off of your mattress, very much literally, landing on the floor just an inch from where you were previously laying. You ramage through your piles of clothing looking for your work uniform. A white blouse with a baby blue skirt. You leave your apron at work.
You rush to the bathroom and brush your teeth, no time for food. It takes you nearly an hour to get to work and with it being 8:15 and you needing to be there by 9:10, you most likely be late if you didn't leave in a few minutes. You slip on your white trainers and your tote bag (it can look however you want also feel free to add any accessories). You head out the door mid way through doing your hair, just a simple brush. You tuck your brush into your bag when finished.

-----

You step into the door way to see a group of people sat in a booth. As you get closet you notice its: Ironman, Black widow, captian america and Thor.
You'd never once seen anyone nearly as famous as them. You walk over to the counter were your colleague, Annie, stood drooling at Thor. 
"Anne, when did they get in?" You ask the day dreaming woman. You nudge her side. She shoots up from her leaning position.
"Sorry! What did you say?"
"When did they get here?" You repeat.
She shrugs. "They got here before me, so maybe 9:05"
She goes back to her drooling. You open a cupboard to grab your apron. It's was simple and white. You see the owner walk out from the kitchen with a broom and start to sweep at Annie's feet, indicating her to 'move'.
She rushes to the four avengers to get their orders. She takes her time especially when getting Thor's order. You went and asked her if she wanted help making the orders but she insists on making them herself. You sigh and slowly shake your head as she runs off to the kitchen.
"I'm so sorry about her, if your food tastes off allow me to give you a discount. She not the best of cooks." You let them know.
Thor smiles. "I'm sure we'll enjoy the food!" The blonde man says.
You nod and walk away. Back behind the counter, faffing about with the cash register. You hear a yip from behind the kitchen walls. Annie seems to be extremely happy. You enter the room to see flour and milk is that? everywhere.
"Annie... what the fuck happened!" She turns to you with a massive smile.
"I'm just cooking? Is there an issue?" She eagerly asks you.
Yous shake your head "No, it's just a mess."
She looks around and begins to clean. You walk out. Mrs Anderson (the owner) is trying to clean the diner up.

-------

Annie gives the group their food. It doesn't look pleasant at all, probably another reason people don't come here.   Tony didn't look very satisfied with the food neither did Natasha. Mrs Anderson walks over to them to ask if the food is well. Natasha was blunt "No, it was frozen."
Mrs Anderson talks with them for a while until she's come over to you.
"Y/n, they will be leaving soon please make sure they are okay."
You smile and nod. They sit at their table for a bit longer till they walk over to your register. Tony pays for the  meal. Natasha hands you a slip reading: come to Stark Tower tomorrow when you finish work - Nat.
"Have a good day." You say.

~~~~~

My gosh I'm been writing this since 1am rn it's 4am 😃

~Tay