Chapter 9| a big jump

"My son, Loki. He told me you were a 'meer maiden', 'nobody to worry about.' Is that true? If so why would he bring you here." Frigga asked me as I sat beside her.

"Your majesty, I'm a friend. That is all." I responded.

"And what may your name be?"

"Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n."

"Well Y/n, what are your feelings towards Loki? Are the platonic? Romantic?."

"I wish I could say platonic, but truth be told my feelings are Romantic."
She took a moment to respond. It was dead silent. " Romantic? Somebody loves Loki?" A small smile appeared on her face. Queen Frigga took my hand in hers and rubbed it with her thumb.
"You would be perfect for my son, trust me," Frigga comments. 
I nodded, and she did the same signifying that I could leave.

I walked by so many old items and artifacts, it was surreal. I finally arrived at Lokis room, finding it empty but there was a box on the bed with my note on it, it read:

Dear y/n,

Inside the box is a evening gown and some shoes, please wear them and come to the fountain in the garden.
I'll be waiting for you my Dove.

-Loki

I opened the box a blue dress was neatly folded, with a necklace on top and blue sandals.

I slipped them on a touched up my makeup changing the eyeshadow to a baby blue colour

I walked out of the room, and went to the fountain. Loki sat at the rim looking down. He was faffing with something in his hand a box maybe? I sat beside him.   "My dove, I love you so dearly. And I never want to loose you." He stops taking a long breath "I know we have no official relationship but I would like to ask you something, if something ever happens to my parents, will you do the honours of helping me rule?"

I was shocked. Was Loki asking me to marry him? Or just to help him.

"This doesn't have to be marriage not if you don't want it, I'm only asking you to help me with leadership."

Wait what about Thor? Isn't he older? Nevermind that! "Oh Loki! I'd love to help you rule," I said.
He hugged me right as I did the same.
He sneakily kissed my cheek making me blush. Loki then handed a box.

opna þegar við stjórnum, dúfa (open when we rule, dove).

That night we decided we wanted an official relationship, I was his lady.

~~~~~

you lot are genuinely bloody lucky, 2 chapters in 1 day!
Anyway love you all Xx

~Tay <3