Chapter 4| sex 😃

Your relationship with him was friendship. That's all. You swear to it.
Well you say that but currently you're in his embrace.
"Now darling, how has your day been?" He asks you.
Darling?! You squeek to yourself.
"Oh, I'm fine. Haven't done very much today."
You do more talking, his voice is so memorising. You find yourself completely lost in it. "Lady y/n?" He asks.
"Hm?" You respond in an instant.
"Sorry, you looked a tad zoned out," he apologies. You shake your head, "Not need."
He smiles and caresses your forehead. The Loki proceeds to gently kiss where he'd caressed so sweetly. Shivers roll down your spine from the affection. You lay down placing your head on his lap. Loki looks down at you with a smile with which you return. His coloured eyes, so beautiful and complimenting to his skin.

------------
You reached for a glass, being the short bitch that you supposedly are, going in your tip toes. You feel hands snake up your waist. The God of mischief.
"Now how can I help you?" You question.
He drops his hand down to your inner thighs.
"There are countless things you can help me with," Loki says with a grin.

--‐----- SMUT--------

Him on top of you. Pressing kisses along your collar bone. YouR legs wrapped around him.
"May I?" Loki says asking for consent.
You nod your head. He takes off your shirt and bra.
He stops to admire you.
Loki moves his body down to your breasts. Kissing and sucking them, rubbing circles around them. Teasing you.
You let out a moan.
"Sh, darling you are so beautiful laying there." That statement caused you stomach to go insane. He moves down your torso to where you trousers are. Slowly he unbuttons them. Taking them off you. Once off he takes off you knickers.
Once again stopping and admiring you.

~~~~~

Yes the chapter is stopping during smut you can't stop me
Sorry you'll probably be waiting for a week for chapter 5!

~Tay♡