Chapter 5| smut 🤪

He goes down to your vagina, licking just above it. Teasing you.
"L-Loki" You moaningly scream.
He then slide one finger inside. Swirling it about.
You're back arches. Your moans become louder with every movement he made. "Do you want everyone in the tower to know I'm fucking you, pet?."
You try stop your screams.
"No, continue. They should know who you belong to."
He takes out his finger out slowly
slowly, causing you to moan more.
Loki replaces his finger with his tounge.
Sliding it around you're flaps. His cold tounge inside your hot, flustered body.
It sent shivers up you.
"P-please!" You scream, " P-put it in!"
Loki smirks. With a snap of his fingers his clothing, gone. He looked much better like this.
He puts his hard dick into your cunt. Letting out a scream, as he went deeper and deeper. Once in completely he starts thrusting inside you.
You feel a knot in your stomach build up. The pace he went at was so fast, you felt your organs completely move positions.
You felt your orgasm. "I-im gonna come" you moan.
He covers your mouth with his hand.
"You won't come until I do."
And then luckily he did, meaning you could too.
He groaned. Loki's body dropped beside your's taking himself out of you.

He wraps his arms around you as you try to curl into a ball. Your body in great pain. Loki places a kiss on you forehead. "Y/n, if you need rest feel free to sleep in my bed. It's a long walk to your apartment," he offers. You nuzzle you head into his bear chest. And eventually fall asleep.
~~~~~~

Lmao I'm writing this next to my dad😃
Anyway I've never written smut before so tell me if I did OK Xx

~Tay ♡