chapter 8| How many time have i said beautiful?

My shift went on for what felt like an eternity all I wanted to do was to hig Loki, be in his embrace.
Finally it ended a I  called a taxi.
To my surprise Loki was still at my apartment. I clinged to him immediately, a smile formed on his face. "My dove I'm glad you're happy to see me, but I have to leave for Asgard," he explained to me.

"Oh.." my face dropped.

"Dove, If it would make you feel better you can come," Loki offered.
Your face glowed with happiness.

------
We arrived in Asgard, it was so beautiful. The castle was amazing. I'm not even sure amazing explains how much I loved it. "I hope you know my parents are home," he says utterly shocking me. Why would he offer to take me when his parents were home? Oh gods. People began staring at my foreign clothes.
Loki could tell the stares made me uncomfortable, with a snap of his fingers i was in a teal dress and white roped heels.

i felt a bit better, but i did look richer than I actually am

richer than I actually am. Then again I'm having an affair thing with one of the princes.
The dress was made from a light material it was amazing for the weather. We walked through the town till we arrived at the front.
My anxiety went crazy at that moment, I was going to meet the King and Queen aka odin and frigga. Loki gripped my hand as he led me to his room.

It was beautiful, God's Asgard really is beautiful. Gold accents left right and center, black bedding, carpets, tables and drapes. Everything else was a dark green. The bed was massive!
"I expect that you like it?" Loki comments.
I frantically nodded my head.
There was then a knock at the door, a lady stood there with blonde hair. She was beautiful, everything here is beautiful. The lady noticed me and smiled. I heard her whisper "Now who is this? You mustn't keep things from your mother." SHIT 'YOUR MOTHER' THAT WAS QUEEN FRIGGA.
They kept whispering back a forth till Frigga left.
"My Mother would like to personally meet you tomorrow evening," he informed me.
"Why..?"
He didn't respond which really pissed me off.
I laid down on the bed. It was so soft.
I pulled Loki down. I cuddled up to him, it was so comforting the only thing in Asgard familiar to me. We ended up falling asleep.

-------
The sun shone through the glass panes and the half open drapes.
I tossed and turned trying to keep it from my eyes. Loki had gotten up a few minutes prior, he was reading a book in the corner.
I finally had enough of moving about and got out of bed. Rubbing my eyes. "Dove, remember you have to meet my mother today," Loki reminds me.
I walk over to a dresser where a gorgeous green floral dress laid. I picked out a cluch bag and jewellery.

I got changed, brushed my teeth in the bathroom, did my hair and finally put on my makeup

I got changed, brushed my teeth in the bathroom, did my hair and finally put on my makeup. Green shimmer eyeshadow, puppy dog eyeliner and nude lipstick.
My hair was down with strands from the front twisted and pinned at the back.
"You look stunning, better than any goddess I've seen," Loki commented.

"Is that so?" I responded. Loki put down he book and came to swirll me around.
"Yes, it is my Dove."
I loved that nickname. Dove, so sweet.
A knock echoed at the door.
I went and opened it to see a young maid. "Hello Madame, her majesty the Queen would like to speak with you in the library," the maid says. I nod my head,

"Did she by chance mention why? Of course it's fine if she didn't," I added.
The girl shook her head. With a nod of my head she left.
"That very polite of you, my love."

"It was, she's young and her job must be difficult" I took a breath " I shouldn't make it harder."

"Well love, I believe it is time for you to meet my mother, personally."
Loki led me to the library it was amazing .
The amount of book! It was endless. It was beautiful.
The Queen sat a bench. When I reached her I bowed.
She patted the seat beside her.

~~~~~~~

You guys are so lucky, 3 chapters in 3 days! Xx

~Tay <3