chapter 10|Loki Laufeyson

We spent the rest of the evening we spent messing around in the garden. Playing in the grass, picking flowers and spashing the fountain water.
Loki pushed me to the grass, he got on top of me and kissed my lips. It lasted for a few seconds then he pulled away. Loki got off and we headed back to his room.
When we got into bed and cuddled up. Loki kissed the top of my head. I nuzzled my head into his neck.

-------

I woke up with my head on his chest. His breathing was slow. I felt his hand caress my cheek. I small smile formed.
"I'm so glad you're here with my, dove," he whispered in his morning voice, which may I say is very hot.

I sat up. I flipped my body to face Loki. I went onto my knees. "Any plans for today?" I ask, Loki shakes his head. "No, I know you have work. So I think it may be best that we leave soon," Loki said in response.

I nod, I didn't want to leave but I knew I needed to.

I changed into a white dress and brown wood-ish heels

It was so hot there I genuinely thought it'd melt

It was so hot there I genuinely thought it'd melt. I wouldn't wear this out in the city but it's the last outfit here so might aswell wear it.
I sat back on the bed.
I felt like having a nap, I was about to when Loki came into the room after having a shower.
"Dove, you know we are leaving soon."

I sighed, I so badly wanted to sleep.
I sat back up and waited for Loki to change. Once he did we set out to say
bye to Queen Frigga. Somehow whilst there I hadn't seen King Odin once.

Once goodbyes were said, we went over to heimdel.

-------
I went back to my apartment and Loki went back to to the tower.
Although we'd just spent our last few days together, we didn't talk.

Weeks went by, then months and eventually years.

------
I wiped down the last table, as the doors flew open, a tall dark haired, man stood in the frame.
"I'm so sorry sir, but we are closed."
He walked through anyway. "Y/n, don't you remember?" He asked.

I was confused. Who was he? How did he know my name?
"I'm sorry but no?" I responded.
The man loomed over me.

"Do you have to box? The one from Asgard?"
I nodded. "I don't have it on me though" I answered him.
I took him to my apartment, I looked so much nicer then it had before. I had a proper bed, with nice furniture and light grey walls. I searched through my bedside table.
"Found it!" I exclaimed.

I handed it to him.

"opna þegar við stjórnum, dúfa" He spoke the words written on the box, " I never told you what it means, 'open when we rule, dove' ".

'Dove'...

Only one person every called me dove.

Loki Laufeyson.

~~~~~
I don't know when the next chapter will be out but keep waiting for me Xx

~ Tay <3