chapter 3| It can't be!

His breathing was slow paced. It would be so easy to fall asleep to it. It was currently a Sunday so you knew you'd have to get an early night. You have a 12 hour shift, luckily it will mostly be spent alone. Ms Anderson will probably be there for 3-4 hours. You pardon your self and head back to your flat (apartment).
The second you left loki's side you felt cold and lonely.
He made you feel safe. Protected. Maybe even cared for. You haven't felt such a way in so long. You got yourself ready for bed, putting on a oversized shirt that you'd stolen from your ex partner. You had done that a few times, stealing their stuff. Never planing on giving it back. Why should you? After what they did. But that's not what you should be thinking off. You lay on the mattress you can feel on the springs going underneath you.
It was extremely uncomfortable. You toss and turn thinking of Loki and how much you want to be with him. You want to hear his heart beat, his breathing pattern.

You try and rest your thoughts. And eventually fall asleep. When you wake up your not as tired as you expected yourself to be. You roll out of bed and do what you normally do. This time you had enough time to make some toast.
When you arrived Ms Anderson was wiping down counters. You walk through the doors, it smells like citrus. It was much cleaner then usual. Cleaner than what you'd do. The tiled floor literally shone.
"Good morning, Ms Anderson," you say.
"Moring lovely, we're going to be busy! A few groups of people have booked," She said joyfully.
You smile at her and go behind the counter to get your apron.
You help with the cleaning in the kitchen.

--------
A three teens walk in, two boys and a girl. They walk over to the cash register close to where you are.
"Hello, Welcome to Kams Diner. I'm Y/n and I'll be serving you today, can I help you in anyway?" You politely introduce yourself and the Diner.
The woman beings to speak "Hey, we've booked a table, under the name of Michelle Jones."
You look at a note book in your apron that  should have reservations writen down on. You scan through it thoroughly, running your finger down every word. Stopping on the last.
"Oh yes, you're seated on that table by the left window." You inform the group
They walk over to their seats. You continue to prep for the other customers said to come later. One of the boy came up to order, he had such a baby face it was adorable.
"Hi miss, I'd like to order now please," he says.
He tells you the order. He heads over to the table and you could over here whispers. They were talking about you. The one who ordered felt he had heard about your from someone he knows. You were so far from the on the other side of the room for that matter, so why could you hear them? Strange. Anyway you then hear him mention Loki and Tony. How did he know them?
Y/n this is none of  your business, go back to work, You think to yourself.
You head into the kitchen and make the order.
You walk out with two plates in your hand and one on your right arm. First you place down the plate in the left hand, then the one on your arm and lastly the plate in your right hand.

---------
You finish off your shift getting in $142, all to yourself. You're utterly exhausted, but want to go see Loki. You want to hug him, the whispers are still on your mind.
You decide that the best thing is to go home and sleep. Just because you had more money than usual you weren't going to spend it all, you were still going to save as best as possible.
When you woke up you were so close to calling in sick and going to see Loki. He was on your mind 24/7. You wanted his arms wrapped around you and you hoped he felt the same.
You did it. You picked up the phone and called Ms Anderson.
"Moring ma'am, I'm not able to come into work today." You weren't questioned or anything.

You got a taxi to the tower sort of welcoming yourself.
"Y/n, I wasn't expecting you." Tony says.
"I got time off work and being cramped in my apartment is not good. I also just need other people to interact with."
He nodded in an understanding way.
"Make yourself at home-" He says as you jump onto the sofa.

----------
The sofa dipped down as some else sat down on it. You turn and see Loki. The exact person you wanted to see.
You crawl over to him (don't make that sexual please, it's not meant to be) and hug him.
"Hello, lady y/n" He says. You don't reply as you're to busy shoving your face into his shoulder with you arm wrapped around his neck. I get off of him and doing a bit of chit chat. Something neither of you were amazing at.
That fuzzy feeling came back to you. What caused it? It can't be...

LOVE!?

~~~~~~~~

Honestly didn't know what do with this chapter around the middle of it. But you know it's all Good!
Stay safe!

915 words.

~Tay♡