Chapter 8

"Joining the Resistance?!! You sure??" Gorou asked excitedly. For some reason, you could imagine his dog tail wagging happily back and forth. Kokomi had a hand slung around his shoulder as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Thats great to hear." she replied, scrolling through something on her phone. "And it seems like Kazuha's happier with you here, so, seems like you were made for each other. He's been grinning like an idiot since morning." she smiled. Kazuha smiled as soon as he heard those words.

"You're lucky to have Kazuha though, because my boyfriend-" she pointed to Gorou who smiled widely as soon as she looked at him, "is an irredeemable idiot, but a good one." she patted his head. Gorou seemed to like it a lot, just like a dog.

"Imagine being called an idiot by your girlfriend, definitely couldn't be Kazuha." you chuckled. Kazuha punched you lightly on the head, and you giggled.

"You know what, I regret not knowing you before. You're great." Kokomi giggled.

"Same here." you replied.

"I think the love rival who poses me the greatest danger is Kokomi, then." Kazuha joked. Kokomi looked at him and laughed.

"He's never been such a joking ass before and I'm loving it." she raised her hand up in the air. You laughed along with her. "Anyways, welcome to the gang." Kokomi said.

"Thanks." you replied. Kokomi had seemed like a really nice person who was also cold and unpredictable before, but in reality, she was a fun loving and carefree girl, and pretty easy to get along with. Gorou was the easiest to get along with, he'd get along with you anyways, whether you liked it or not.

"(Y/N), how's your acting?" Kokomi asked. You'd never acted before, but you were good at coming up with stories and writing.

"Not really great, and the only plays I've read are Shakespeare's. I think I'd be better in the script production area too." you replied. Kokomi nodded, then looked at something on her phone. She turned her phone over to you.

"Okay, so to test your skills out, try writing a play on a girl whose parents are the evil scum of society, and she has to bear all the brunt of it. Don't take any help from Kazuha, hear me? And write it in a way that it assigns roles to me, Gorou and Aether." Kokomi's phone showed a few basic points on writing scripts and you started reading it. However, you suddenly realised what she'd said.

"I've met Aether before!" you exclaimed. Kokomi was surprised at this.

"That dude never gets out of his house. A golden haired one with yellow eyes, by any chance?" Kokomi asked.

"Yup." you nodded. Kokomi's eyes widened.

"Amazing. I never knew that guy could come out of his house, no, actually, his room." Kokomi giggled. Her laugh was contagious, and you slowly started laughing too. "Anyways, get that script ready by Christmas, okay?" You nodded.

"And if its great, we'll even feature it as one of our plays!" Gorou smiled.

"Okay! I'll do my best!" you cheered. Kazuha chuckled and kissed your cheek. You blushed a deep red, as you heard Kokomi snigger.

"Hey!" you pouted. Kazuha laughed and ruffled your hair lovingly.