Genshin ships that you probably don't ship

Today is my birthday so here's a special chap! So me and my friends do Genshin and a few mixed anime rp and here are some ships that developed during that rp! Have it for some extra story time and funsies :D

1. Gorou x Ayaka
The premise was like Gorou was a huge fan of the Ayaka merch and dating sims that Ayato made to make money LMAO- he then tried to get closer to Ayaka but she liked Kazuha and stuff- but then she realized that Gorou is the one for her. She will protect Gorou, gurlboss Ayaka xD
They have a daughter named Kara who has her mom's eyes and Gorou's hair. She and Gorou are intense fluffballs of energy, how does Ayaka stay with them-

2. Kamisato Ayato x Kurokawa Izana
If you know who Izana is, he's from Tokyo Revengers. He and Ayato have very very similar vibes and both would like boba I think. They met through Mikey (Izana's brother), and although initially they didn't like each other, Ayato grows to be fond of Izana and calls him"Iza" while Izana calls him "Yato". From being the duo who just looks cool in the background, they grow even closer and come to like each other.

3. Thoma x Ei
I don't like Ei LMFAO- also I am not really attached to Thoma or care (sorry for those who like him) but since we are talking about all rp ships, I will include it.
Yae says Ei should take a mortal groom who everyone likes so she will get fully accepted back by Inazuman society.
Ei goes to the tea house to hide away from everyone whilst also keeping up with Inazuman news and she plans to never return but she meets Thoma there who doesn't recognize her in disguise but speaks very kindly with her and discusses various topics with her. She then goes every time she's troubled to visit him and ask for help.
Yae sees this and picks Thoma as Ei's groom for a political advantage, especially because Thoma comes from the Kamisato household, easier to get a hold of than Kamisato Ayato (who was single that time) and also popular with commonfolk.
Ei fears that Thoma will hate her knowing she's the Raiden Shogun and doesn't tell her identity. She acts like she doesn't know him. But Thoma figures it out. And he also accepts the marriage.
They have a daughter with long purple hair and green eyes named Eugena Kai. She is immortal like her mother.

4. Zhongli x Ningguang:
They don't like each other. They don't even know why they're together apart from drinking osmanthus wine in the evenings. Why did this even happen?

5. Venti x Barbara:
Barbara in rp is a girl with six packs who kicks and punches Venti around. Do not question. Atleast he doesn't drink as often now.

And thats it HAHAHHA BYE IMMA GO SPEND MY BDAY DOING MATH NOW