The Truth About Jade Parker

Synopsis:

          Jade Parker – Eighteen years old and titled as mentally unstable and a murderer. What’s the truth about her? Why did she kill her brother? Why does everyone think she’s crazy? Maybe she’s crazy, maybe she’s not. Who knows?

          But then there’s the other question:

Why did she kill her older brother Jordan Parker?

          Was it out of jealously?  Or was it something else?  After three years in the Mental Asylum, she’s sent back to high school to complete her Senior Year at her old high school, where everyone knows she killed her brother.

          Everyone loved Jordan Parker, and they now hate Jade Parker. But she could care less. She doesn’t want any friends; she’d rather have enemies to torture now and then just because she thinks it’s fun and hilarious.

          Then comes in Oliver Evans - Jordan Parker’s best friend who’s set out to make Jade Parker’s a living hell after killing his best friend. Oliver Evans is the star quarterback, the player, and every girl’s dream guy with his blonde hair and blue eyes. But he’s angry and he wants revenge.

          But he can’t help but wonder why Jade had murdered Jordan. A mystery everyone wants to know, especially Oliver Evans because he thought his best friend was the kindest, most outgoing, happiest, flaw free person in the world.

So what is, The Truth about Jade Parker?

Authours Note: 

New Story! I will upload the first chapter in a few days. So enjoy this for now. I am going to make this a bit different than my other stories. Also, enjoy it!