Scars - Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen - Aaron

"Well, so am I because she has a lot of explaining to do," I agreed with Mr.Jones.

All in one night, a lot of shit has happened. First Derek came in and saved me, then, I meet his family, who are so welcoming and kind hearted, then I find out my 'mother' is the leader of Vampires. I need answers from Annabelle since if she is mother, I want to know why the fuck she would abandon her own fucking daughter to a cruel, heartless man.

"Aaron, we kind of don't have any, uhm, spare rooms, but you can sleep on the bed here and I'll just sleep on the couch over there," Derek said.

I shrugged.

I felt bad since this is his room and he's already done so much for me. He can sleep on the bed, I'll tell him that when his dad leaves.

"Alright, you two get some sleep," said Mr.Jones, and with that he left.

"Hey Derek, you know you can sleep on the bed with me? I don't mind," I told him.

"You sure?" he asked.

I smiled "Yes".

He smiled back at me. I went into his bathroom, that was attached with his room and dressed in my pj's, which was just a tank and pj shorts. I brushed my teeth and went back into the room. Derek only had on his boxers and I could see his back - and let me tell you this ; his back, was very nice and defined, sexy really. All I wanted to do right now, was trail my finger down his back and stop at the tattoo that was there.

Wait, he had a tattoo? Was it even there when I fisrt checked out his back?

"Hey, I didn't know you had a tattoo, Derek," I said to him.

He turned around and faced me and now he was showing off his sexy eight pack. I wanted to do him right there - wait, shut up you stupid head!

"What? No, I don't," he said in a confused voice.

"Uhm, yeah you do, it on your back, just above your boxer lining," I pointed out.

A look of relaization came to his face.

"Turn around and lift your shirt up, I want to see something," he demanded.

I was shocked at his request and confused too. But I did turn around and lift up my shirt from behind.

"Did it look like a sun and a moon on my back?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"You have it too," he said.

I gasped and turned around.

"But, I never got a tattoo?" I said, confused.

"Yeah, I know," he said, thinking.

His face was expressionless and he looked like he was thinking about something.

"Do you know what it means?" I asked him.

"Uhm, no" he said.

I don't know why, but I knew he was lying. Just, this feeling I had inside me, but I shook off the thought, I can trust him I told myself.

"Alright, lets get to bed," he said.

I nodded and made my way to the bed. I got under the covers just as he did and he put his arm around my waist. I snuggled closer to him and drifted off to sleep.

Derek -

Mate. Mate.

That's what it was. The markings of a new mating couple.