Scars - Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty - Derek

I was right. We were soul mates. A new one. A powerful one. And we sealed it with a kiss. Just a simple kiss, like Annabelle explained to me. She told me everything that she told Aaron, everything. All of it just seems, unrealistic. But then again, vampires and werewolves and other supernatural beings aren't supposed to exist but we do anyways. 

  I thought back to the kiss Aaron and I had shared. It was, amazing. It just felt so right and just like we belonged to each other because we do belong with each other. 

Sighing, I entered our room only to see Aaron sleeping soundlessly. The big bay windows had the moon shining on her face making her look like the angel she is. Closing the door, I went and sat down on the bed taking off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers. I lay down on the bed under the covers facing Aaron. A strand of her black hair was in her face, so I gently moved it off her face. 

And then I realized something. The date. The date was March 20th. And then I remembered, they were coming. They were coming on the 25th. The 25th of March. 

And I had forgotten. How could I forgotten something important as them coming?

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Alright, sorry sorry sorry. A thousand times sorry, my readers! I know i promised to update a few days ago, but I got busy and sick. But at least I updated now right?

Anyways something important you should know, its also posted on my Profile, but here it is in case you haven't seen it:

Message to my readers ;

Okay, I've been having really bad headaches for the last few months and they are increasing in pain. But it's only on my left side of the head where it hurts the most. So, I just want to say is that if I don't upload often these days it is most likely because I don't feel well enough to write and go on the computer. I'm getting my head checked out by the doctors soon hopefully to make sure its nothing serious, and if it is well, I don't know what will happen :/

So, yeah just wanted you to know because if I don't update for a few days, I may not feel well enough. But the good thing is, I have an appointment for the doctor's this Friday, so like in two days. When I find out whats wrong, I'll tell you guys.

Yeah just wanted to you know , oh and sorry for it being short! :(

- Susan <3