Scars - Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

   -        

“Have a good night you two,” smiled Annabelle, and she closed the room’s door silently , leaving me and Derek alone.

“Sooooo,” I started, feeling awkward for some reason. Most likely from the conversation I had with Annabelle earlier.

After she had left her office explaining everything to me, it took a while for everything to sink. Actually for everything that happened to sink in. I guess it just hit me and opened my eyes to what really is happening right now. My life, has defiantly changed. I had powers that I don’t know how to use yet and also, apparently I’m the next Queen. In all honestly, I just couldn’t get myself to believe all that. Sure half of the things I could believe, but this whole king and queen thing? And including me and Derek being soulmates?

No.

It was impossible.

Especially since I don’t know what my real feelings are and what I can actually believe because everything doesn’t seem so real. It just can’t.

It can’t.

“Aaron? Aaron?” called Derek.

I snapped out of my thoughts and shook my head.

I looked up to see Derek with a concerned look on his face.

“You okay? You just, kind of spaced out,” he asked, worried.

I gave him a weak smile. “I’m fine Derek, don’t worry about me”.

That was half of the truth, but he doesn’t need to know the rest.

He rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed.

“Just talk to me, there’s obviously something bothering you Aaron. Come sit,” he said patting the seat next to him.

Sighing, I sat down beside him and looked at him.

“I-I can’t tell you now, Derek. I’m just, I don’t know. I’m just so confused and trying to process everything that is happening right now. Especially the conversation I had with Annabelle after you left,” I said muttering the last part.

“What? What did you talk about?” he asked.

Shit.

“Oh, uhm, nothing important,” I lied, looking away from him.

Derek let out a frustrated sigh.

“Aaron, just tell me please. You know you can trust me,” he whispered softly.

“No, Derek,” I whispered back.

I felt the bed rise and next thing I knew, Derek was on top me, pinning me down. And we were just staring into each other’s eyes, him searching for something in mine.

“Aaron, please,” he whispered.

I could feel his cool breath on my face as he spoke.

“No, Derek,” I whispered back.

Please,” he begged.

“No,”

“Well it looks like I’m going to have to force it out of you, am I?” he smirked.

Before, I could understand what he meant, his lips came crashing down onto mine. 

-

Author's Note:

Okay, so I finally uploading for all you fans! Sorry it took a month! 

Enjoy!

More to come!