Your kisses.

Raine covered their mouth, blinking twice. Their lover's hands were wrapped around their waist tightly and lovingly, resting her pointy chin on their shoulder, soft lips stealing a quick kiss on their cheek because of the unending admiration she always had for them.

"Babe is this..?", they didn't even get to finish their question, pupils dilating from seeing what's in front. A dream come true. A dream that became a reality. A dream that Eda gave them.

"This is my anniversary gift for you. I know I'm two weeks early but I just thought that it's...better to spend that occasion here. Us. Together.", she tried to contain her clear exhilaration but failed, shaking their shoulders from front to back because of the overly positive feelings in this current moment. Eda took a glimpse to see their face, Raine's lips parting in amazement to take in the view.

The view of their new house.

"Happy two weeks early 9th anniversary! Looks pretty neat doesn't it, love?", she nudged an elbow to her lover's shoulder, cutting them off from the trance that they were in. Eda could've sworn the house hypnotized them for a split second there. She surely hoped that this place wasn't haunted in any way. The last thing Eda needed was for ghosts and demons to ruin her future plans with Raine.

She'll have to ask them for a quick favor to do their business during Halloween time then.

"Y-Yeah.", they responded, still in awe about the whole thing. The cool air making both of their hairs fly back, following its direction. The green leaves from the trees rustled. The sounds of nature serving as the final frosting to their piece of cake. It was such a romantic moment. To be honest, much more romantic than the million dates they've experienced for the past eight years combined.

Eda wouldn't have this scenario in any other way.

"I was supposed to go with mom to live in Canada permanently with Lily."

Raine blinked, letting out a long exhale, and then turned their head around with eyebrows raised in concern. Their emotion of happiness then got immediately replaced with a twinge of guilt from her confirmation, making them purse their own lips.

"What happened?", they inquired with a reassuring smile, a soft, and warm palm caressing their girlfriend's cheek.

Eda was always so beautiful. Both inside and out. Crazily beautiful.

They pressed their lips against her nose that made her scrunch her face, a small smile formed on her lips from such a romantic gesture. The musician blushed from this badly. The afternoon sun wasn't helping for it really showed how clear the warm, crimson color rose up to their cheeks.

"She finally decided to stay there. Well she wanted me to go with her but...", she pouted her lips adorably, "We talked and I told her that I just love home. And...home is wherever you are, Rainstorm."

Eda gently wrapped her long fingers around her lover's left wrist, planting another loving kiss on their vein. The same vein that connects to their heart, making the organ inside Raine's chest beat more rapidly from the motion. At any moment now, they're legitimately sure that they'll pass out on the ground unconsciously from God knows how many more kisses left this woman's going to give them.

Raine really fell too hard. And Eda did as well. They fell together and took that leap hand in hand when they were eighteen. Sealed by a kiss to make it official during Prom night. And look at where they are right now. Both twenty-six, still young and strong. Hopelessly in love with each other.