Truth.

"What happened to her?", one of the nurses asked as they settled Eda on the wheeled stretcher.

Raine, Luz, and Amity reached the hospital on time.

The nurses pulled the bed inside the emergency department as they all followed.

Raine remained silent.

Because honestly..?

They don't even know about anything.

Thankfully enough, Luz answers the question that really helped with the lack of their knowledge.

"She passed out! Fainted! Lost...consciousness! Dios mío! Please help her!"

"Do any of you have her medical history?"

"All we know is that she has been dealing with cerebral aneurysm and this...this is the first time I- we saw her faint..."

"Do you think she loses consciousness frequently? Does she constantly experience the symptoms? Stiff neck? Nausea? Headaches? Seizures perhaps?"

The three of them looked at each other. Luz scratched the side of her neck and shakes her head, clueless from all the symptoms the nurse has mentioned while trying to remember her experiences with her tutor. All of them, especially Raine felt ashamed of the fact that they barely know about Eda's...

About Eda's sickness.

She's sick.

She's...actually sick.

She has a condition.

A disease.

And she's fighting it.

For God knows how long...

"We don't know. She never tells us much. And based on what I've observed she's...she's had it for years but she seemed pretty fine and healthy to me!"

"Got it.", the nurse nodded, as the others started to unfold the curtain and pull it over to ensure privacy.

"The patient is in good hands. We'll arrive with you shortly after we make sure she's in stable condition.", one of them informed before pulling the large curtains, blocking their view of her unconscious state in the process.

Raine stood still in their place.

Not being able to hear anything but the loud beating of their heart and the continuous beeping of the heart monitor.

Her heart monitor.

Their skin felt chills. The warmness of their palm starting to get cold from the hospital's atmosphere.

This was the last thing Raine was expecting that their day would go.

And they still hope that someone or even a noise would just wake them up.

Luz and Amity placed both of their palms on their tense shoulders.

And there, they left all the work to the nurses. Hoping that everything will eventually be fine.

The three of them sat down on the waiting chairs to wait for whatever will happen next.

———————————————

6:29 PM

Two hours.

"Luz, does Eda have any family members nearby..?", Amity reluctantly asked, standing up beside the brunette as she holds the phone beside her ear, presumably contacting her parents.