Chapter 12 Letting it Out

Ally P.O.V

"Rise and Shine!"

I groaned opening my eyes in annoyance. Chris stood at the edge of my bed, smiling with a tray of food in his hands. I smiled up at him, before letting out a loud yawn.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, sitting up.

"2 in the afternoon." he frowned.

"I slept that long?" I mumbled.

"Well you did have a rough night.... Now eat."

I looked down down at my lap, as he placed the food down. It was just a simple scrambled egg and a few pieces of bacon, but it was sweet. My heart wasn't really into doing anything after what happened last night. If it hadn't been for Chris who knows what Mason could have done.

I sucked in in a deep breath when a hand fell on top of mine. My eyes shifted to Chris and I felt my body slowly relax at the sight. "Please eat..." He whispered.

"Ok..." I sighed picking up my fork.

He smiled taking a seat next to me running his hands through my hair soothingly. "So, I know what happened yesterday... Was hard, but I hope you know that I'm here for you."

I felt tears build up as I tried to hold back a sob. "I know," I breathed taking a shaky bite of the food. It actually tasted pretty good and if I didn't feel so violated I would probably be scarfing it down.

"Do you like it?" He whispered.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, taking another small bite of my eggs.

"That's good, I want things to be as simple as possible for you today." He mumbled taking my free hand.

"Thank you."

Chris shook his head letting the silence envelope the room. I found it calming, just Chris and I. He wasn't being pushy or anything, he was just being here to support me. If I had only listened to him we wouldn't be in this situation. I took a deep breath to stop the sob.

"Please just let it out." He whispered.

Looking at Chris I broke down. He was just too good, I didn't deserve someone like him. Someone so caring and gentle, I deserved what happened with Mason, I was just so naive and wouldn't listen to reason. Oh god! and when my parents find out. Dads going to go around suing everyone who crosses his path and moms probably going to cry more then me.

At least I'll have Chris... I hope. I felt myself shake in Chris's arms as I tried to pull back and wipe my nose. I was probably making such a mess of his shirt. And I probably looked like a wreak.

"ALLY WE'RE HOME!!!"

"Oh god!" I sobbed even more into Chris's shirt.

I could hear Chris trying to soothe me as I had my panic attack in the middle of my sobbing. This was definitely not my week, I just don't think I could handle this alone. The tears wouldn't stop as I began curling into a ball in Chris's arms.

"What happened!?!?"

I cringed at at my mothers voice. I was a mess and the food Chris had given somehow managed to get all over the floor. Chris's shirt was completely soaked, but I couldn't even care as more tears even came out.

Chris P.O.V

I gave Ally's mom a look which I hoped indicated that'd tell her soon enough. She seemed to get the jist as she gave Ally a long sad look and leaving. I rocked Ally in my arms feeling her slowly fall back asleep in my arms. I was going to do whatever it took to heal Ally, even if it meant never leaving her side.

As she finally fell asleep I kissed her forehead and laid her down. I'd come back before she woke up hopefully, but now it was time to face her parents. This was going to be a painful conversation

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Ok here it is guys

Its kind of short and sad but I wanted to update and show you a bit of what Ally is feeling.

Anway I hoped you enjoyed it, even though it was quite sad.

Please Vote

Fan

Share

Comment

and Inbox

I love to hear what you all think of the story and how you feel about the characters so Comments are important guys :p

Bye All :D