Chapter 18 I need to talk to you

Chapter 18

I groaned rolling out bed and heading to my bathroom. Alison had kept me up all night with her sleepover idea and I was completely exhausted. It was almost time for school now which meant Chris would be here to pick me up soon and I hoped that I had enough time to get ready before he showed up; it would be horrible if he saw me like this. I walked into my bathroom turning on my sink and washing all the horrible blindly done make-up off my face and rubbing on some soap, before quickly rinsing most of the makeup off.

"This is going to take a while..." I mumbled, looking at my bathroom clock.

I never thought that my face could be so caked in makeup until right this moment. I groaned talking my towel and wetting it before scrubbing off as much makeup as possible. A knock sounded from my bathroom and I sighed looking grabbing my robe and opening the door a bit.

"Ms., Mr. Chris is downstairs waiting for you." My maid informed me.

"Tell him I'll be down in a few minutes." I smiled, before shutting the door and throwing off my clothes and jumping into the shower.

*****

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror quickly. Today I chose a simple white lace summer dress and put my hair in a high ponytail and wore a pair of white flat sandals. Alison had woken up a few minutes ago and so I was going to get James to give her a ride and go with Chris. I needed to have a talk with him about something that's been weighing on my mind ever since we started getting close.

"See you at school girly!" I called to Alison before rushing out of my room and down the stairs with my simple shoulder bag filled with school essentials.

When I reached the bottom steps Chris was leaning against the wall smiling brightly at me. I gave him a small smile and nodded toward the kitchen, since I hadn't eaten breakfast yet and he shook his head. "I already got you something for breakfast, it's waiting in the car."

He was always one step ahead of me I swear. I blushed and grabbed his hand pulling him outside to the front porch steps. He watched me in confusion as I let out a breath and gave myself a quick pep talk before looking him in the eyes. "I really need to talk to you..." I mumbled.

"Shoot, I'm all ears." He smiled, intertwining our fingers.

"I want to go on a date... With you... These past few weeks you've been with me through all the bad and you make me feel good about myself and I really like you Chris, and I really want to take the next step so would you- "

My rambling was stopped when Chris's lips crashed into mine, the words completely disappearing from my mind as I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. Chris wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I smiled pulling away from.

"I would love to go out with you." He grinned.

I felt myself break into the biggest smile I've had in a while and let out a breath looking at Chris, before kissing him again. This felt right; this was right.

______________________---------------------------______________________

Simple chapter but its pretty much to the point

I can't believe this is almost the end of the story

The characters have really grown on me and I can't wait to work on making these chapters a bit faster for you all in editing soon

Anyway, have an awesome day everyone! I'm going to get to work on the next story chapter updates.

I love you all <3