Chapter 10 Too Late

Ally P.O.V

I whimpered as Mason positioned himself in front of me. Closing my eyes I waited for him to finish raping me. I had lost everything because of him this was the last one.

_______________________________________________________________________

Chris P.O.V

I heard something tear and my eyes widened. NO!

I pushed the door so hard i felt my shoulder slightly dislocate. My eyes landed on Ally, she looked so... dead.

Growling I grabbed Masons shoulder.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I shouted.

Mason looked annoyed but then a devilsh look crossed his freatures and he... took Ally's virginity. She whimpered and I took a step back shocked.

I... I was too late.

Looking down at Ally I felt my hurt go out to her this was not how she was supposed to lose her virginty... Through force.

Grabbing Mason by the throat I threw him off of her. Punching him before looking back at the beautiful yet broken girl.

"Ally..." I whispered.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm... So sorry... I was... Too late" she whimped and I sighed pulling her into a hug.

I felt her tears on my shoulder and pulled away grabbing her dress and passing her, her dress.

"P-p-pl-please... I... I w-want... to g-go home" she cried into my arms.

"I'll take you home" I whispered.

She nodded softly and I pulled the dress over her head before carrying her downstairs. Once we reached the first floor I saw Alison running well stumbling over.

"What happened???" She asked worriedly.

I shook my head sadly before taking her outside to my car.

"C-Chris?"

I looked down at Ally's fragile face pushing hair out of her face.

"Th-thank you..."

"But I didn't stop him" I sighed.

Her hand touched my face softly and she smiled sadly "I know, but he could have done worse if you didn't come"

"Your staff is going to kill me" I chuckled sadly.

"Don't worry Chris... I'll be fine... I hope" she whispered.

I placed her into the back of the car and sighed "get some rest, I'll wake you when we get to your house"

She nodded, closing her eyes.

Closing the door I looked behind me where Alison was now standing.

"What happened?" She asked looking at my car.

"Mason... That son of a.... He..." I clenched my fists tightly shaking my head.

"Chris what did he do" Alison murmured.

I looked into her eyes shaking my head again.

"Oh my god" she cried.

"I'm going to take her home, make sure she's ok" I breathed deeply.

"Thanks for being here" she sighed shakily.

"Make Mason suffer" I muttered.

"Oh trust me I will"

I got in my car closing the door before looking at the fragile girl in my back seat. Her eyes were closed and i could hear the even sound of her breathing. I was glad she could actually sleep after what happened to her tonight.

Turning on the ignition I backed out of the parties drive way.

________________________________________________________________________________

I picked Ally up careful not to wake her and went up the steps of her house. I kicked the door several times, Ally sighed in her sleep coming closer to me. I smiled at her form sadly.

"Yes?"

I looked up at the maid opening the door.

"I brought Ally home she's had a rough night"

"Oh dear, please come in" she gasped.

I walked in careful not to hit her head on the door.

"Could you please show me her bedroom?" I asked.

"Oh yes please follow me"

I nodded to her and followed up the stairs. We walked in silence until she stopped in front of a door.

"I'll leave you to it, thank you" she sighed.

I nodded carrying Ally inside and placing her on her bed as gently as possible. I kissed her forehead before turning to leave.

"No"

I froze.

"Please No"

I quickly turned around as a wave of panic wen through my body.

"Mason Stop"

I walked over to her slowy shaking her body.

"No- no- I don't want this"

"Ally wake up" I muttered, shaking her more.

She froze her eyes opening.

"Please stay" she whispered tears welling in her eyes.

"Are you sure?" i asked not wanting to scare.

"Please... i don't think... please" she cried.

I pulled her into my arms and sighed kissing her forehead.

"Of course i'll stay"

_______________________________________________________________________

Oh if i met Mason in real life i'd kill him

Chris was sooo sweet though

Anyway heres the update you all have been waiting for

As sad as this chapter was i enjoyed writing

Anyway thank you all for reading and waiting

I will update soon

Please

FAN

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

And INBOX

BYE Amazing people