Chapter 20 The Date

Chapter 20

Ally P.O.V

"Are you ready for your date with prince charming?" Alison grinned, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I chuckled, giving her a nod, standing up from my vanity. I'd done my hair and makeup as expertly as I could for tonight, so I hoped that Chris would be impressed. I knew that I didn't need to dress up too much, but I thought it would be a nice surprise. Chris had literally seen me at my worst, so tonight I wanted to look like my best for him.

"Great, because he's been waiting downstairs for 10 minutes..." Alison mumbled, turning away from me.

"WHAT!? Alison, I told you I didn't want to make him wait for me." I whined.

"Then you better get your butt down there," She chuckled.

Before she could say anymore I was already out of the room and half way down the stairs. Chris was standing at the bottom of the steps, looking around the room nervously, as if I wouldn't show. I laughed a little, catching his attention as I finished rushing down the steps. Chris was dressed kind of casually, which was good, since I was just wearing my casual yet amazingly girly and fun outfit. I wanted it to seem like everything was effortless tonight, which it truly felt like when Chris and I were together.

So I decided to wear a vintage light pink skirt that reached a little longer than mid-thigh, before throwing on a crop top with the number 13 in the middle and that showed just a hint of skin, but covered up everything above my bellybutton. I also chose on wearing cute light pink flats, so if we walked a lot I wouldn't get tired and then focused on doing my makeup in a show stopping, yet effortlessly beautiful fashion.

"You look amazing," Chris smiled, as I reached him.

"Thanks, I didn't want to go all out, since we aren't doing something super fancy..." I blushed.

"We should get going, before it gets too late," He chuckled, reaching for my hand.

I smiled at our hands and said goodbye to Su and my staff who were near the door, before leaving with Chris.

*****

Alison P.O.V

I watched from the window as Ally and Chris got into his car and drove off. I was happy that my best friend was finally spending time with someone who was obviously so perfect for her. She and Chris had undeniable chemistry and after she got out of her shell around him, you could see that he loved her even more. Ally, was always so set on the unattainable Mason, but now that she'd seen that he was such a jerk, she found someone perfect for her.

A vibrating sound took me away from the window as I looked at Al's vanity, only to see she'd left her phone. I shook my head and went to grab it only to see a text from Mason flashing on the screen. I made my way to her bed and used the fingerprint to unlock her phone, opening Mason's text right away. What I saw on that screen made my skin crawl and busted me into hyper drive.

There was a picture of Chris' car that I'd just seen pull out of the driveway and a text below it saying 'you better watch out'. I quickly texted the picture to my phone and messaged Trevor to call the police with a picture of the image below it, before calling Chris to make sure that he and Ally were alright. I really hoped Mason wouldn't do anything stupid, but I couldn't put anything past him anymore.

*************************************************************************************

Here it is!

What do you thinks going to happen?

What is Mason doing?

Is he crazy!?

So many questions, such a suspenseful chapter

The book will be over in just 2-4/5 chapters and Chris and Ally's fate are hanging in the balance of time forever

Now before I start getting nostalgic, I'm going to leave and get to the next chapters

Bye lovelies