Chapter 14 It'll be Okay

Mason P.O.V

"If you let me out, you get to be team Captain.." I bribed Trevor.

His eyes narrowed at me as he smacked me across the head, "you raped my friend and you think making me 'captain' will make up for that," he hissed.

"Come on man, she barely even fought back..." I grunted in annoyance.

Trevor lunged towards me only to be held back by some people I didn't recognize. I smirked at him, "aww is someone upset."

"If you don't shut up we'll let him beat the shit of you this time..." Vince growled lowly as he and the other guys released Trevor.

"Like he could make a dent," I laughed.

Trevor jumped forward punching me square in the jaw. Man that really hurt like a bitch; I winced in pain, closing my eyes. This was going to be a long day.

***

Chris P.O.V

"She's still asleep, so you can put the ice cream in the freezer while we wait," I sighed tightening my hand around Ally's.

"Ok." Alison murmured, taking a look at Ally before leaving the room.

She'd been asleep for hours, but it was good for her to be resting. I'm just glad that she hadn't had any nightmares yet. Ally's always been fragile, but this broke her. Mason played with her feelings and broke everything about her.

Ally whimpered slightly in her sleep and I held my breath hopping that it wasn't a nightmare she was experiencing. "Baby, I'm right here..." I murmured, rubbing circles with my thumb on the back of her hand.

She relaxed slightly and I smiled in relief. "Everything will be fine, you have me Alison and everyone else on your side..." I cooed at her sleeping figured. She groaned shifting slightly. I let go of her hand and left to go check on Alison.

Ally was my main priority, but I knew she'd be upset that her best friend was freaking out to no end. She was too caring for her own good sometimes, that girl.

I could hear silent sobbing coming from Alison and Allys mother and braced myself. Tears weren't my forte, but I'd try to do anything to help. Sighing I walked into the kitchen and wrapped a comforting shoulder around Alison.

"Shh, it'll be ok..." I whispered, giving Ally's mother a reassuring look. "...she has all of us to help her," I continued quietly.

"I can't believe anyone would do that to my baby!" Allys mother exploded her sobs getting louder. I looked between her and Alison as the continued to sob.

I let out a grateful sigh when Allys father stepped into the room. He wrapped his arms around his wife, nodding towards Alison and I to leave. I took Alison's arm and took her upstairs to where Ally was.

"She's going to be ok..."

Alison sniffed nodding into my shirt, "I'm so glad that she has you.." I smiled slightly as we entered Allys room. Ally was staring at her lap quietly playing with her fingers.

"Baby..." I whispered walking to her side, as Alison stood frozen by the door.

"I'm ok..." She whispered, looking up at me with a strained smile.

"We have everything under control," Alisons scratchy voice made her way to Allys ears.

Allys neck snapped towards her best friend and she nodded quietly, "I know it'll take time, but we love you and we'll take care of you.." She continued.

"I know guys." I took a seat at the end of her bed and played with her hands.

"We're just gonna have to go one day at a time."

------------------------------------------------------------

Update!!!

I am so excited to finally update this book,

I will most likely end this story soon and then it can FINALLY be edited.

I actually liked the way it turned out even with all the sadness going on.

Anyway I have to go, lunch time!!!

Bye guys, don't forget to

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

COMMENT

And INBOX

Byeeee :)