Chapter 1 To School

The sound of my maids scurrying around my bedroom, whispering to one another woke me up like any other morning. Tiredly I sat up on my bed rubbing my eyes. I looked over to my maids and they gave me a small curt nod, before quickly rushing out of my room. The bright light of my clock flashed 7:10am in bold letters, making me groan. 

It's Monday already... I sighed and jumped out of bed going to my closet. I pulled out a simple grey hoodie, a pair of jeans, a plain t-shirt, and a random pair of boots. After laying them down on my bed I went and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and put my hair into a simple high ponytail.

"Ms. Ally," I sighed as one of my maids voices entered my room.

 "Seriously I'm 17 years old, I don't need my maid for everything now." I mumbled as she entered my bathroom, holding an outfit she'd prepared for me.

"A-alright miss, I'm sorry, I'll put it away."

I nodded at her, rushing out of my bathroom and back into my bedroom throwing on my outfit, before grabbing my school bag and phone trudging downstairs. "Hi Susan," I smiled entering the kitchen and sitting on a stool on the far left.

"Morning Ms. Parkerson," she greeted happily.

"Susan I told you call me Ally." I sighed.

Susan is my head maid and care taker while my parents were away on business like usual. They were barely home so she was technically the only family I had; well besides James, my limo driver. He and Susan were there for everything in my life; so while mom and dad toured the world, they saw my first step, my first word, and well everything. Susan was an old women around the age of 60 and had shiny grey hair and was quite tiny and plump; she was somewhat like a grandmother to me.

"Alright; what do you want for breakfast kiddo?" she asked.

"French toast please," I chimed checking my phone.

I have to be at school in 20; dang.

"You know what Su, never mind I'm going to be late. Can I just get one of my iced coffees?" I sighed.

Susan nodded and went to the fridge. She came back a few seconds later and handed me my iced coffee and I smiled giving her a quick hug over the counter, grabbing my stuff and running out the door. James was already waiting in the limo as soon as I reached the front door. I jumped in and he started driving.

"Morning James," I smiled.

"Same to you Ms.Parkerson. Do you want to be dropped off in front of the school for once or a little farther?" he asked.

"James we talked about this, I am not getting dropped in front of school ever, no one besides Alison and Trevor know I'm rich," I groaned.

He nodded, rolling his eyes. I chuckled quietly, as I looked around the familiar neighborhood he always dropped me off at. It was nice and quiet from what I'd seen; it was somewhere I'd like to live in the future. Unlike my parents I didn't want a life of glamour and it seemed they didn't want that for me either. When going on these big trips and public outings they made sure that I didn't get photographed and shielded me from the life of fame, which I was thankful for.