Chapter 7 Reputation

It was now Friday and Chris hadn't talk to me ever since what happened with Mason. It felt strange not having him always around. Even when he just bothered me.... It just felt good to have him around.

Sighing I walked over to Alison and the guys. Yes I'm officially part of the Popular group. I mean I was always in the popular group but now I'm just known. I mean its hard to explain is all.

"Hey" Masons voice filled my ears.

"Hey" I nodded.

I know yeah I'm not freaking out or stuttering. Well lets just say that Mason is not that intimidating to me anymore.

I leaned back onto one of the lockers and saw Chris. He was walking with this girl, I didn't know who she was but she was beautiful.

Shaking my head I looked back at the others.

"I'm just gonna head to class" I muttered turning on my heel.

Chris was coming over to the group with that girl making me nervous. What was she to him anyway? Was she a family member, friend, girlfriend? Why did u even care?

Yeah he still hung out with the group just didn't talk to me. I paused mid-step and mentally slapped myself for being a wimp I should just talk to him and if he wasn't willing to listen I would make him.

Looking over I noticed he'd arrived to the group. I nervously walked over to him seeing his arm around that girls waist. Ignoring the stab in the chest I tapped him shoulder while the others weren't paying attention,

"Can we talk?" I whispered.

He looked down at me and silently sighed nodding reluctantly. I quickly turned and walked down the hall. I found an empty classroom and took a seat tapping my heel.

"What do you want to talk about?"

I looked up at him and sighed "I'm sorry about Monday ok, he asked me and I said ok its not like we were going together anyway so I don't get why your so upset with me."

He remained silent.

"I don't get it? You didn't even let me explain anything-" I huffed as he cut me off.

"I LIKE YOU ALRIGHT!?! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW?!? I WAS JEALOUS BECAUSE WE HAVE A DATE, THEN SUDDENLY YOU ACCEPT TO GO OUT WITH MASON!?! HE'S THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE IN SCHOOL! HE'S ONLY GOING TO USE YOU LIKE EVERY OTHER GIRL IN SCHOOL!" Chris screamed.

I paused for a moment "Use me?"

Chris's features changed "You didn't know about his reputation?" he asked softly.

"No... I didn't"

"Oh Ally I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

I shook my head "I have to...go.", Standing up I pushed pass Chris exiting the classroom.

Walking passed Mason he was chatting with the girl Chris was with earlier. He looked up at me and smiled.

I shook my head Chris had to be wrong Mason couldn't be a jerk. There was no way he could be, Smiling back at him I headed towards my class.

Chris had to be wrong, there's no way he wasn't. Mason would never do that you could tell by just looking at him.

_______________________________________________________________________

Here's the new chapter

Its short but eh

And I was thinking should this be a short story and end soon

If so tell me guys

Later all

FAN

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND INBOX

Update soon