Chapter 9 The Party

Ally P.O.V

I could feel the vibrations from the party about a block away. I took a deep breath as Chris parked the car. He gave me a worried look but I shook it off. I was fine... Well I hoped I was.

"If something happens... And I mean anything call me I'll find you as fast as I can" Chris said sternly.

I nodded shakily opening my door. 

______________________________________________________________________

"Hey drink this it'll help you relax" Mason smiled.

I took the drink from him drowning it down. I trusted Mason the drink couldn't be bad. I coughed as I finished it. Mason grinned handing me another one.

"You'll be able to relax I promise"

I nodded taking the second one.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Lets go dance" I slurred.

Mason nodded pulling me to the dance floor. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. I moved against him as the beat played.

Masons lips went to my neck and I shivered. This was strange, I wasn't used to it.

Turning me around Mason crashed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"Let's go somewhere quiet" he smiled tugging my arm.

I nodded following him as we went deeper into the house. I vaguley noticed a panicked look cross Chris' face as he moved towards us from the crowd but shook it off.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chris P.O.V

I watched as Mason gave her all that achool she was barely able to stand on her own two feet anymore.

I never took my eyes off her. Mason would pull a stunt I know he would.

Suddenly he tugged her away from the crowd and I started to panic. Pushing past the people in the crowd I hoped I wouldn't be to late.

_______________________________________________________________________

Ally P.O.V

Mason locked the door from behind us pulling me towards him.

"This will be fun, I promised" he grinned before pressing his lips to mine.

I kissed him back smiling.

A hand tugged at my dress and my eyes widened. I backed away from Mason but he only smiled.

"Don't you trust me" he smiled.

I warily took his hand and he smirked tugging my dress up over my head.

 I self- cousiously covered myself. 

"M-mason, I'm not s-sure about t-this" I stuttered nervously.

"You just need to relax" he smiled pulling me to the bed.

"M-mason... I don't want to do this" I stated.

"Musst not have given her enough" I faintly heard him mumble.

He roughly pushed me to the bed removing my bra.

"Mason..." I whimpered.

"Just relaxed" he cooed.

"But I don't want this" 

He didn't answer as he worked his way down towards my underwear. I let out a peircing scheech and felt a hand collied with my cheek. The sound echoed through the room and I sniffed.

Tears spilled out of my face as I realized how powerless I was. He slowly pulled down my underwear and I tried kicking him away.

His hands grabbed my ankles tightly and I whimpered.

"Just stop moving and relax" he growled.

I stopped kicking and closed my eyes hoping it would be done fast. I shouldn't have come. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Chris P.O.V

I looked through every room so far and couldn't find them. A peircing screech came from down the hall. ALLY!

Running towards the room I pressed my ear to the door. I heard a smaking sound echo through the room and growled my vision turning red.

I twisted the handle and groaned. It was locked. Sighing I rolled my sleeves up backing away from the door. 

Taking a deep breath and I ran slamming my shoulder into it.

The door shook but nothing else happened. Groaning I tried again. I was going to get in there no matter what.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Here you all go

I hope you enjoy it

Its longer then the last chap

Please keep reading the story will be done soon though

Now don't forget to...

VOTE

SHARE 

FAN 

COMMENT

AND INBOX

Bye Everyone