Chapter 17 Sunday Sleepover

Chapter 17

It's been a whole week stuck in my house and I'm dying to go back to school! I was dying of boredom and couldn't wait to get back as weird as it seemed. The thought of Mason still made my skin crawl, but I was ready to face everything, though the week I'd opened up to Chris about what happened at the party and it helped me realize that Mason was a complete monster and I couldn't hide from him forever; I needed to face him and tell him I wasn't afraid him.

I knew when the time came I would have Chris with me and I knew with him I could do practically anything. He made me feel as if I could face all my hardships, because he would be there for me; he would be there with me. I knew I could count on him, I only wished I realized sooner instead of continuously pushing him away as if he didn't matter.

A knock came from my bedroom door and I smiled calling for whoever it was to come in. It was around 6 in the evening and I could see the sun going down and the colors in the sky mixing beautifully. I loved this time of day; it was calming and helped me to relax. After what happened with Mason, I would always watch the sunset and try to think of happier things, like my friends and my family.

"Um, Miss, Alison is here to see you."

I turned away from my window and looked at my newest maid. She was a short women seeming to be in her early 30's; she had long black hair and shining grey eyes. "Oh, just let her in." I nodded, before gesturing her away.

I stood from my bed lazily and headed to my window, opening it up and sitting on the edge. It wasn't dangerous since there was a small space, usually where my maids put my plants, but I found it comfortable.

"Ally!"

I jumped a bit startled at Alison's entrance and turned back to look at her worried face. I laughed and got off the edge of my window and went back inside, "don't look so worried Al's its perfectly safe there."

"Thank goodness, I thought you were going to jump or something." She sighed.

"Oh come on Alison, I am not depressed. You know I could never do something that drastic to you guys." I shook my head, walking over to her, "now what do you need?"

"Well, I thought you'd like to talk about how tomorrow would go," she mumbled.

"It's going to go like any other normal day. I know Mason can't hurt me anymore and I need you guys to understand that too." I sighed.

"But what if he tries to do something and-"

"I'll have you guys there to protect me; he can't get me alone all the time and he wouldn't dare now that my father's put a lawsuit out. I'm pretty sure if he tried anything more his parents would kill him before any of you guys could."

"Okay, okay, but one weird look at you and I'm going hulk on his ass." She huffed.

"Hahaha, you go hulk, come on Al's." I laughed.

"Oh laugh it up, but I'm telling you, one look and he's done for."

"Alright, I'll trust you; now you do know that you could have done this conversation over the phone right?" I smiled.

"Of course, but I am sleeping over tonight." She grinned.

"I'm not getting any sleep am I?" I groaned.

"Of course not; now let's do makeovers!" She squealed.

"You do know it's Sunday right?" I questioned, walking towards my makeup table.

"Of course, but we need to have this night of fun before school."

"Why can't we do this another time," I complained.

"Because you'll make an excuse." She said sternly.

I smiled shyly knowing that she was right, "fine we can do this sleepover, but if I fall asleep at school you're dealing with my parents."

"Deal!" She grinned.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's an update guys!

I hope you like my first update of the year even with it's shortness

I also want to tell you all that this story will be ending within the next few chapters so I hope you're ready to say goodbye

Anyway, I'm going to get to work on all of the other stories and I hope you comment below

Love you guys :) :) :)

(I've decided to try and stop the comment. vote. fan, etc... thing. Though I still hope you guys do them, I don't want it to be forced :))