Chapter 21 Go Find Ally

Chapter 21

Chris P.O.V

My phone vibrated from beside me in the car for the third time and I sighed wondering who could calling me at this time. I'd told all the guys not to call because I wanted to focus on Ally tonight and yet my phone was ringing. "Do you mind picking up the call and putting it on speaker for me?" I asked Ally, as we neared the park where I had picnic date set up for us.

The sunset was happening soon, so I wanted us to get there before, so we could eat and watch the sunset together. I knew Ally loved sunsets, so I thought she would enjoy seeing it with me. Thinking about it now I don't know if it was the best idea.... What if she hated it and thought I was just cheap and didn't want to do the cliché movie and dinner date thing.

Clearing my head, I parked near the park entrance and looked over to Ally who had just answered the phone. She handed me the phone and I put it to my ear, getting out of the drivers' seat and going to open her door. "Hello?" I answered whoever had called me, as I opened Ally's door and pulled the basket out of the car's backseat. I gestured for her to go ahead as I tried to finish up this phone call.

"Chris! Thank god you answered! You need to get Ally out of there, Mason is following you guys and I think he's going to do something to hurt her again!"

"We're at Watergrove park, call the police and get here as fast as you can. Ally went ahead of me and I need to find her!" I said urgently on the phone.

"Please just make sure she's safe! I'll be there soon,"

I felt my blood run cold as I looked around the quiet park, before hanging up and rushing after Ally's disappearing figure. She had gone farther than I thought in just a few seconds and I was worried if she went into the tree filled area of the park that I'd lose her forever. "ALLY COME BACK!" I screamed, running as fast as I could to keep up with her.

As she disappeared into the covered up part of the park a scream sounded and I almost stopped in my tracks. "This cannot be happening again..." I whispered, pulling my phone out of my pocket and dialing 911.

*****

Ally P.O.V

"M-Mason, what are you doing here...?" I asked in shock, taking hopefully unnoticeable steps back, trying to get out of the forested area of the park.

"You've ruined my life, so I thought it would be fitting that I ruined yours. My parents are practically about to disown me and it's all because you and your little boy toy couldn't keep your traps shut, so I'm going to fix that." He growled, pulling a gun out and training it on me.

I let out a fearful scream, the picnic basket dropping to ground. This really isn't how I wanted to die.

*************************************************************************************

Crappy chapter ending, but it'll do

I think this a pretty short chapter, but what else can I say besides....

MASON IS A CRAZY LOON!

Anyway Lovelies, I hope you all are ready for the next update coming soon!

If you guys like all this updating I'm doing here, just check out my YouTube where I update videos every week!

I'm going to be talking about the Wattpad Block Party and even some of my completed stories there alone with my tag videos... So check it out

Bye Lovelies