Chapter 22 I'm too Young to Die

Chapter 22

*Warning: Mason uses strong language on this chapter! *

Ally P.O.V

"Mason, look I'm sorry about what's going on... M-ma-maybe we can try to fix things. I mean if you kill me then everyone will figure it out. We can talk about this rationally, if you just put the gun down." I whispered, putting my hands up to show that I wasn't going to be hostel.

"You think talking is going to get me out of jail! Because of you my future is going to be absolute shit and now you think I'm going to let you fucking go!" He screamed, the gun shaking in his hands.

"Mason we can figure this out p-please..." I sobbed.

"Shut up!"

"P-please Mason- I- I don't want to die."

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Mason fired the gun to the tree next to me, causing me to jump.

As I was standing in this predicament, my mind shifted through everything I'd been through in my short 17 years of life. This isn't how I wanted to die; I hadn't even gotten to have my first real official date with Chris. I'd never even lived; I couldn't die now! I'm too young to die!

I kept my lips tightly shut as Mason retrained the gun at me, aiming for my chest. "Now stay quiet and let's go." He said gruffly, gesturing for me to walk with the gun.

I thought about my very limited options, before nodding to myself and dashing away from him. The gun rang out through the forest and I could hear Mason's voice along with it, but I didn't care I needed to get out of here. Mason had seriously gone ballistic, but if I could make it out of these woods then I could get help, the only issue was that if I did make it out alive, there's no way Mason would stop- meaning I had to get him in the open where he couldn't shoot.

I checked for my phone in my pocket, only to realize I had no pockets, meaning I had no phone on me. I groaned tiredly, ducking behind a tree and listening as Mason's footsteps thudded against the ground getting closer and closer to me. Taking a deep breath, I waited for the steps to fade, before doing a U-turn and heading back towards the park exit. Hopefully Chris was somewhere nearby when I made it out of these woods.

*****

Chris P.O.V

"Alright, everyone, fan out into the woods! The suspect is armed and potentially dangerous; our goal is to apprehend him and get the victim out of here safely." The head policeman said to his men.

I watched along with Alison as the entered the woods in hopes of finding Ally unharmed. "I'm going to stay closer to the woods, you stay by the car. Mason might do something dangerous and it would be better if we could get her in the car safe, before the police bring him out." I sighed, staring at the vast woods.

"I really hope they find her soon. Mason isn't really the most stable guy right now," Alison mumbled from beside me, before going back to the car.

A shot rang out of the woods again and all I could do was hope that it wasn't Ally on the other side of it.

*************************************************************************************

Sorry on the iffy chapter today guys!

I really tried to explain this scene, but it is one hard to describe, so I did my best.

I hope you all are ready to say goodbye to these characters, as we come to a close in this story.

Here's a little trailer of something I thought up; tell me what you guys think and maybe I'll end up writing its story here for you all!

Anyway, have a great day and get ready for tomorrow's post!

Bye Lovelies!