Schooling

Claire's pov

The next morning, I wake up to the super annoying sound of my alarm blaring on my phone, well one of my alarms anyway. I have to set six alarms a couple minutes apart to give me about a fifty percent chance of getting up on time for my online schooling. Sometimes I get up, sometimes I don't. It's a bit of a crap shoot.

I've already been grounded twice by my stupid uncle for being "tardy" to class. I don't see what the big deal is about being on time when it all takes place on the computer. I can always watch the dumb videos later or just email my teachers for the lesson material and go over it at a more reasonable time than the wee hours of the morning, when only roosters and farmers are meant to be awake. Whose moronic idea was it to force kids to try to learn at such an ungodly hour anyway?

I'm still really tired from the party yesterday for my First Holy Communion. Looking at the time on my phone, I shut my alarm off and close my eyes. Unfortunately, I repeated this process another five times, resulting in me getting out of bed a tad late for my first class and my second, third, fourth, and fifth. There's not much point now in attending my last two classes, I figured. Might as well just call this day a wash and aim for a better start tomorrow. I decided to take a quick shower, grab a granola bar and a bottle of water, and head out to the gardens to walk around.

EJ's pov

Interrupting the fun I was having in the limo with Dina or Daniela, or is it Delia? Well no matter, my cell rang as I had an incoming call from Father. Sighing heavily I answered, despite my better judgment.

"Yes, Father," I greeted wearily, doing little to hide my annoyance with his ill-timed intrusion on my morning festivities. Still on her knees, inbetween my legs, Dora no Debra, well whoever, stopped what she was doing and looked up at me, silently questioning if she should continue. Firmly grasping her hair at the back of her head, I pulled her back into position and forcefully held her in place so she could finish what she started.

"Are you at the mansion, Elliot James?" he asked curtly.

"No, Father," I replied with a wicked smile on my face. "I'm, ohhh," I involuntarily moaned as Dafne? Donna? worked me so expertly with her beautiful mouth.

"ELLIOT JAMES!" my father snapped, bringing me back down to earth. "Mi stai ascoltando, Figlio (Are you listening to me, Son)?"

Breathing heavily, I grinned watching Donisa? Demi? lick her lips clean.

"Sì, Padre, ti sto ascoltando (Yes, Father, I'm listening). I'm, uh, just with a client right now at work." I beckoned Dominica? Delinda? to lean in and kiss me passionately. "What's going on?"

I could practically hear my father's frown through the phone.

"Francesca's school has just notified me she was absent from attending all of her online classes this morning. Ho bisogno che torni a casa immediatamente e ti occupi di tua nipote (I need you to get home immediately and deal with your niece)!" he commanded.

"Isn't this something you or Lexie can handle, Father? I'm rather tied up at the moment," I smirked, closing my eyes, laying my head back on the seat as Delfina? Dalila? loosened my tie and started unbuttoning my shirt. She writhed seductively on my lap, quickly making me hard again as her taut tan thighs rubbed against me.

"Your sister is on a plane home to California and unlike you, I am actually working, so listen to me good as I'm only going to say this once, Son."

I instantly opened my eyes and swallowed hard, unfortunately going soft below the belt upon hearing my father's harsh no-nonsense tone.

"I know you're in the limo you idiot and I know exactly where you are. If you're not home in the next twenty minutes, I will drag you there kicking and screaming, Elliot James, where upon arrival, I will castrate you myself so the need to have this conversation again never ARISES! Have I made myself perfectly clear, young man?"