➳19

So are you happy now?~

A giant three-tiered cake was brought to the center of the big hall

A giant three-tiered cake was brought to the center of the big hall. Everyone adverted their attention to the handsome young boy. Jeno closed his eyes and made a wish and then started cutting the cake while the others were singing the birthday song in chorus. The boy was really happy because it was the first time his birthday was celebrated like this.

Kiara went to the washroom and did her thing. She was washing her hands when another woman came out of a cubicle. The girl looked through the mirror and saw a familiar face. Kiara quickly wiped her hands and turned around as she bowed to the older. "Hello Coach Dasom."

The coach recognized the face and said with a smile, "Oh Kiara. You are looking very beautiful today."

"Thank you coach but that doesn't mean that you are less beautiful."

Hearing the student's comment, she chuckled. "I think you should go and have fun with your friends."

"Yes Coach. See you later." Kiara left the bathroom with a grin.

After washing her hands, Dasom went out of the washroom. But at the moment, she opened the door, something came to her view. She walked to it and crouched down and picked up the shining necklace. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at it's front and back. She realized it was Kiara's as she saw her wearing this earlier. She was going to return the necklace to her when she saw a very minute hole with a small crack on the big blue locket. Dasom's eyes widened as her mouth fell open. Her heart started racing fast. She gripped the locket in her fist and left the washroom in complete shock.

She walked through the crowd of people, searching for that girl. When she finally found her, she walked to her in a fast pace. Dasom tapped on her shoulder with her shaky hand. Kiara turned around with confused eyes. "Coach?"

Dasom looked at the necklace in her hand and asked looking into her eyes, "Is this yours?"

The younger girl touched her neck and found the absence of her necklace. She looked at the blue locket and gasped. She took the ornament from the older woman's hands. "Thank you so much, coach. This necklace is very important to me."

Dasom swallowed her own saliva and nodded. "Ok. K-keep it safe." She turned to Jeno and said, "Thank you Jeno for inviting me. I wish you all the best in your life. Sorry to say but I have to leave early."

"Why Mrs. Song?", the birthday boy asked.

"I'm not feeling well. Please don't mind." He nodded with a sad smile. "Bye bye!", the coach said and left the place, still couldn't believe what she discovered.

"What happened to her?", Chenle asked his friend. The Chinese felt relieved internally that the locket was not lost.

"I don't know. She looked so pale", Jisung replied.