why is love.....

Hi hi I'm going to post like the once every week so yuhhhh onto the story
🚫❗❗🚫 TRIGGER WARNING 🚫❗❗🚫
❗Abuse, murder, and a bit of homophobia. ❗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First POV
~~~~~~~~

I was watching a school volleyball game and I was loving every second of it the way he hit the ball over the and the setter the way he moved his legs, arms. I can feel my face heating up I can't wait this is the school I want to go to next year.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Next year
~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning got a shower and got dressed. By 6:00 I walked into the kitchen to see my mom and dad cooking breakfast. " Good Morning" they turn to me and smiled

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" She asked as she sat a plate of food in front of me. I sat down

"I slept well" I responded before thanking her for the food.
I love my parents but they are homophobic soo when I realized that I was gay and enjoy cross dressing I of course couldn't tell them.

~~~~~~~~

I headed out the house and to school my first day at Fukurōdani the went smoothly and I signed up for the volleyball club. I walked into the gym and there he was his eyes, thighs, I'm in love with this guy. he seemed loud.

"HEY HEY HEY it's our second first year hi! I'm Bokuto Kōtarō and I'ma second year, nice to meet you!"

I stood there eyes wide. He spoke to me he's talking to me. What do I say?! Tell him my name. Okay don't ruin this for yourself. "Akaashi keiji, nice to meet you" I gave a small smile. I did it! I did it! I just hope my face is not red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's pretty" Komi spoke softly.
Onaga walked in and Bokuto gave the same greeting. They started practice and Akaashi set a ton of balls for Bokuto.

Bokuto and Akaashi got along quickly and had become good friends. They would go to each other's house and even spent some weekends together.

Akaashi's mother was happy he madye a friend so quickly but his father was suspicious about the other boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akaashi's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in my house after a long day and was ready to shower finish my homework and take a short nap after. But that all changed when I walked in and my parents were screaming at each other. I closed the door locking it quietly I walked to my room and listened to what they were saying.

"I don't want that boy in my house! He's not even my son! How could you!" My dad shouted and all I heard after was crying, and heavy breathing.

"It was a mistake...i-im sorry I didn't know, please baby...don't leave..us....me I'll do anything." My mother spoke in between sobs.

Were they taking about me? I thought 'no' I sighed tired, head throbbing. I got in the shower and got dressed starting on my work after. When my door opens to reveal my dad holding my mom by her hair tightly, tears streaming down her face. I stood quickly.

"What are you doing?! Stop please don't hurt her!" Said walking up to my dad.

He glared at me "you're nothing but a mistake. This whore of a wife and her useless son." Akaashi's grabbed his wrist tightly

"Let my mother go" he said sternly while looking him in this eyes. His mom's eyes grew wide at her usually calm son as her husband punched him in the face. He fell to the ground hard.

"No don't hurt him he didn't know, he did nothing wrong! Please don't hurt my baby, my only son" she cried out grabbing his hand.
Akaashi stood up pushed his dad off of his mom.

She hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry baby" she said looking at his face where he had a red bruise. He looked at the two before hitting Akaashi's mom across the head causing her to drop to the floor before grabbing Akaashi taking him to his own room beating him.

"I hate you! Damn demon child! Die, die, die! I want you dead!!"

Akaashi's breathing was ragged and labored he was only in his pants at this point and was on the verge of passing out. When his mom walked in the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON!?! How dare you!!" She stabbed him in his leg causing g him to yell out in pain.

Akaashi had passed out on the bed.
To awake in the hospital. He looked around to see where he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akaashi's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around to see an empty room I felt nothing but pain, everything hurts. I felt tears streaming down my face. I miss Bokuto.

A nurse walked in and saw me awake.
"Good morning, I'm your nurse, Natsumi how are you feeling right now?"

"Horrible, um wh-where is my mom?" Akaashi asked looking in her direction.

"I..um..we-well uh....what do you remember last?" She asked while changing his iv bag.

"Uh I..my dad....was angry and he hit me....alot. he was yelling." Akaashi said feeling helpless.

"Um I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm sorry to have to say this but your mom brought you here after she killed her husband, she's in jail. I'm sorry" she left the room to get the doctor.

He tried to keep his composer when the nurse and doctor walked in they asked questions and checked his condition further. "Do you have anyone you can call?" The doctor asked looking at him.

"I.. no I don't. But when I get discharged I can walk home on my own." Akaashi said looking down with tears streaming down his face.

The doctor nodded and left with the nurse. And at that point Akaashi lost it he had tears streaming down his face he put his hands on his face. He couldn't take it, it was too much. He'd never broken down like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TWO DAYS LATER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was let out of the hospital and started his walk home once he opened the door he went to his room. Sat on his bed and looked around.

'my room is the as I left it.' he got up and walked around the house and walked into the kitchen 'blood?" He touched the blood on the sink. 'dried' he went up to his parents room and walked inside. 'more blood, mine? And my dad-' he vomited on the floor.
He cleaned up the blood, and vomit in their room, and kitchen. When he heard knock on the door.

" Children services, open the door please" Akaashi was scared to open the door so he went to his room and packed a bag of clothes, grabbed his phone, and key. Then locked his room door  opend his window threw his stuff out climbed out and closed it behind himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1170 words 😋
Sorry it will get happier

Later 😗
Bye bye enjoy