Christmas short

Okay hi hello I hope y'all out there are having a good Christmas, or if not good at least an okay 'day'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Christmas eve and Bokuto was super excited for their first Christmas with all three of his boyfriends so he went all out. Akaashi had bought a real tree, Bokuto's idea of course. Bokuto and Kuroo carried it into the house while Kenma and Akaashi held the decorations and watched as their boyfriends carried the heavy tree.

Once the tree was up the two smaller boys helped decorate while Bokuto,and Kuroo rested a bit. They had already put up lights around the house and yard, as well as blow up snow man next the the one they had made.

When they were done Akaashi went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate for everyone. While Kuroo helped Kenma and Bokuto put the presents under the tree. When he came back he gave everyone Thier cup before they all sat down and put on a movie. Kenma fell fast asleep on Bokuto's lap and as Akaashi noticed he suggested that they all go to bed. Bokuto carried Kenma to Thier bedroom and Kuroo help him change Kenma into his pajamas. They all got into bed saying goodnight to each other.before they drifted off to sleep.

Next morning-

Akaashi was the first to wake up he went to the kitchen and started breakfast when he heard Bokuto walk over to him. "Let's make cookies" he said in his morning voice which made Akaashi blush deeply. "Okay" he said before giving him a sweet kiss witch Bokuto feel for and pulled him closer deeping the kiss before pulling away.

The two started making cookies together and Bokuto put them in the oven as Akaashi set the table. "Kou, can you go wake up Kuroo and Kenma?" Bokuto smiled brightly "yes, of course!"

He said walking back to the room. Once he walked in he saw Kuroo getting dressed witched made him blush a bright red. "Morning, breakfast is ready" Kuroo turned to him "morning love, I'll wake up Kenma." He said putting on his shirt before giving him a kiss." Bokuto smiled at this while Kuroo woke Kenma up.

"Come on breakfast is ready and it's Christmas morning" Kenma opened one of his eyes before Kuroo picked him up and the three went to the table for breakfast.

"Merry Christmas" the four said all together making Kenma laugh a bit. They all ate their food then Akaashi took the cookies out of the oven. And while they cooled off they opened their presents.

"Me first, I want you all to open my gifts first.!" Bokuto said handing all of them Thier gifts. They laughed and opened their gifts. Kenma had gotten a new head set, while Akaashi had gotten a dress he'd been eyeing for awhile which put a smile on his face. Kuroo opened his to find a coffee mug with a picture of the three on it that said 'my family' Kenma gave everyone Thier gifts from him Kuroo had a watch with all Thier names engraved in it, Bokuto had gotten a bracelet with Thier names engraved in it while Akaashi got a locket with a photo of them.

Kuroo handed out his gifts, Akaashi got colonge, Kenma had gotten whole collection of sum game, Bokuto had gotten a new volleyball. Akaashi handed his gifts out. They all had gotten a ring.

"I love you three very much and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life, at first I wasn't sure about all of dating was a good idea but I'm glad I tried out. You all make me very happy and I hope that one day we can all get married, I know it's still early so until then I got us all some promise rings I know it's Cliche but I really do love you all" Akaashi said as they put on their rings. "Thank you Akaashi" they all said in unison they got a lot of gifts thanks to Kenma and Bokuto going all out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
690 words

I hope y'all liked this the other one on my other book might be a bit late 😅