adopted sister?

Hi hello

____________________________________________________________

"Mom, dad I'm home I'll be in the library studying."

"Ah no no come here Arya" a groan could be heard before she walked into the kitchen. "Yes mom, I really have to study so if this- hi" she stopped herself not wanting to make a bad impression.

"Hi, my name is Akaashi Keji" he said with a wave. Her eyes sparkled "omg your accent is beautiful. I'm Arya it's nice to meet you!" She bounced lightly.

"What's it like in Japan, do they really have vending machines everywhere?
Is it super bad to be gay? Did you bring any manga? is it in Japanese? What do you enjoy doing? Have you ever been to an arcade-"

Akaashi was starting to get overwhelmed by all the questions. "Arya, stop bombing him with questions. You can show Akaashi around he hasn't seen the library yet"

Akaashi looked at Hiroshi quickly "there's a library in the house?"

Hiroshi nodded to him before walking over to his wife.

"Could you take me to the library? Arya?" Akaashi asked. She smiled, grabbed his wrist and practically ran to the library.

"That poor sweet boy. So when's he going back home?" Esmé said gliding her hands across her husband.
"Uhhhh about that his mother killed herself a like two weeks ago, so he doesn't really have a home to go back to."
Esmé gasped " what?! Why would she do such a thing?"

"I'm not to sure, but I don't think Keji wants to talk about it"

_______________

Once in the library laughing could be heard "my friends are in here I snuck them in please don't tell?"

Akaashi nodded not really paying attention as he started looking at the books. "To answer some of your questions earlier, it's nice in Japan, yes they are everywhere I guess, I did bring some manga, they are in Japanese and yes I've been to an arcade. A friend of mine really likes games so we go with him."

"Guys this is my dad's son from Japan his name is Akaashi, it's so exotic. Akaashi this is Dre', Mira, Michael, they're twins and this is my boyfriend Jacques. He's from France such an exotic place ugh I wish I was from someplace exotic too like Brazil"

"Oh, um hi" was all Akaashi could really say.

___________

Esmé started cooking dinner as her husband told her about his day. "I'm glad he's here" she smiled as he talked about meeting his son "I'm just glad Arya seems to like him."

She said with a smile. So about his mom situation does he have any other family willing to take him in?"

Hiroshi rasied a brow at her "yeah, me I've been wanting to meet him for some years and he's here and will be living here with us"

Esmé sighed "sorry, it's just that I'm unsure if we'll be able to financially support two children Arya is so expensive already" she said turning the stove off.

-------

Back in the library Arya was once again asking to many questions.

"Did you have uniforms at your old school? Are you really gonna be living here forever? Did you have a girlfriend? If so is she pretty? You can speak Japanese right? Omg say something in Japanese, please?"

Mira laughed lightly "girl calm down you're gonna scare him away"

Arya looked at Mira then to Akaashi "I'm so sorry it's a habit of mine I'll stop"

Akaashi smiled "yes we had uniforms, I do plan on moving back to Japan I don't have a girlfriend and Shitsumon-zeme ni suru no yamete kuremasen ka

(Can you please stop bombarding me with questions)

"OMG Jacuques did you hear that!?" She squeled he only laughed at his girlfriends excitement "what did you say??" Mira asked

"Um can you please stop with all the questions?" Everyone laughed but Arya didn't seem to be to happy about it "Im sorry, I said I would try to do better and you insult me in your language like it's funny?! I hope dad sends you back to your mommy!" She huffed and sat in Jacques lap cuddled into him.

"It was not meant to be an insult you were just uh overwhelming? me with questions" Akaashi took a deep breath and turned to leave.

Everyone could hear that he was on the verge of tears and looked at Arya

"You made him cry" dre' said laughing a bit Mira hit him "dude not funny"

Akaashi had left and went to his room he closed the door and locked it before laying on his bed and crying his eyes out. He already wanted to go home.

Hiroshi walked by and heard quiet sobs through the door. So he knocked.

"Who is it?" Akaashi said in a soft voice.

"Hiroshi, daijōbu? Sore ni tsuite hanashitaidesu ka?"
(It's Hiroshi are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it?)

"Watashi wa daijōbudesu watashi o koko ni tsureteitte kurete arigatō"
(I'm okay thanks for letting me stay here)

"Mochiron, junbi ga dekitara oshiete kudasai ne?' "
(Of course, you can tell me when you're ready)

Hiroshi then went to the library only to find his daughter kissing her boyfriend while her friends talked amongst themselves.

"Arya! What have i told you about sneaking people in my house?" Hiroshi said looking at all of them.

Arya rushed to her feet while her friends packed their things quickly getting ready to leave.

"I'm sorry dad I shouldn't have brought them without asking." She said with her head down.

Her dad looked to her friends
Then to her "what happened with Keji?"
Arya looked confused "Akaashi?" He nodded

Only for her to huff "he insulted me in Japanese so I told him I hope you send him back to his mommy" she said honestly

Hiroshi looked to the others "you all need to leave right now" they quickly left, and he turned to his daughter "you're grounded, his mom is dead and now hes in his room crying. How did he insult you?"

"He told me to stop asking him questions and everyone laughed at me, I didn't know about his mom" Arya said with her head down.

Hiroshi sighed at his daughter "That is not an insult Arya, go to your room NOW, right now"

She nodded and went to her room quickly closing the door behind her.

"I hate him, I hate him so much. I want him gone!"

__________

Akaashi's phone rang so he wiped his face off and put on a smile before he answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey hey hey! Why'd you hang up?"

Akaashi sighed "uhm I met my sister and my dad's wife."

Bokuto frowned "why are you sad?

Akaashi frowned again "I want to go home....before she killed herself. I miss her so much."

Bokuto frowned at this, then looked over to Kuroo giving him the phone.

"Akaashi, we understand and we're all here to listen if you wanna talk, and we'll be glad if we could chear you up"

Bokuto nodded in the camera
"Yup, we love you!"

Akaashi nodded "thanks I needed that, I love you guys too"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

1196 words

Sorry this took so long. Life was lifing hope y'all enjoy this chapter