smiles

hi hi im back so um about me writing another story i will be starting on it in two weeks from now and both storys will be updated every other week cause i cant do both in one week, sorry not sorry! yall will get over it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THREE WEEKS LATER

=====================

"Kuro, ilikeyoualotandwantedtoknowifyoufeltthesameifsoiwaswonderingfiyoudbemyboyfriend?" 

Kuroo was taken aback by his sudden outburst he'd been acting weird all day and he even smiled abit. Kuroo smiled at Kenma "i'd be happy to, who knew you were braver than me." Kenma blushed at his answer but was confused by what he had said.

"you were gonna ask me out? the smaller asked Kuroo nodded and rubbed his neck "i was gonna ask a few weeks ago but i guess i got scarred and couldn't do it "

Kenma smiled at this happy he did it first. the two of them hung out in Kenma's room playing video games and talking, mostly Kuroo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KUROO'S GRADUATION! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they called his name gave him his certificate blah blah blah {SORRY ABOUT THIS THE LAST TIME I WENT TO A GRADUATION I WAS 6 OR 7 AND I DONT REMENBER MUCH !!!} 

AFTER-

Kenma had congratulated Kuro although he was sad he'd be going to collage soon and that he'd without him for a year. but that was gonna have to wait till the end of the summer. he wanted to spend as much time with him as possible but little did he know two other people would be joining them. and that is exactly what happened!

_____________________

SUMMER- 

Kenma went over to Kuroo's house and found that Bokuto and Akaashi were there at first he did not take kindly to their presence but this soon changed and he started having fun. they'd go on double dates together, shopping, and they even went to each others houses although they had only been to Akaashi's house once. 

the four boys were now in Kenma's room Bokuto was playing with Kenma who had a small smile on his face while Kuroo was talking to Akaashi while Bokuto joined in and Kenma made small, short comments. 

"so Kuroo have you decided what collage youre gonna go to?" Akaashi asked looking over at him. Kenma frowned at the thought. "well, not quite its between two schools and me and Bokuto have decided to go to the same school, so right now were waiting for  Bokuto's acceptance form from at lest one, or both schools so"

"oh, he did tell me he was waiting for a response" Akaashi said checking the time. Bokuto groaned as he lost the last round. Akaashi smiled at this. "Akaashi can you beat him for me?" Bokuto asked with a pout "ill try" the two switched places and before Akaashi knew it he'd already lost, but this only encouraged him to keep trying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

477 words 

SORRY ABIT LATE TODAY BUT IM BUSY! HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS AND THANK YOU FOR READING SEEING YALL'S VOTES AND COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY AND THEY HELP ENCORRAGE ME TO WRITE.