Akaashi's house

hi hi sorry this is a bit late 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since the conversation of going to Akaashi's house, the boy had been worried and cautious of it being brought back up, and so he'd been planning for when that day would come.

"Mother, could I invite some of my friends over?" he asked while she cooked, her humming came to an end and she looked at Akaashi "okay, just not today I have guest coming she spoke sternly before returning to the food. Akaashi walked to his room and once there he let out a breath, he didn't know he was holding. he picked two days from now for when they would come and after that he checked the time. 6:12 he grabbed his workbook and started his studies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kuro, wanna level up?" Kenma asked as he turned his game off, seeing as his friend was sad, this made the older smile and nod "yeah"

the two got up and grabbed a volleyball before going outside to play. while they were out the y stopped by the store on their way back to Kenma's house. Kuroo dropped Kenma home before waving bye. Kenma went to his room and there he had a small smile on his face, though he would never say it out loud he had fun playing with Kuro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kenma" Akaashi called from downstairs. At first it was quiet then little footsteps, and the creaking of the stairs could be heard. And a small Kenma emerged in one of Bokuto's hoodies, Akaashi smiled at the blonde boy as he walked up to him. "Yes Kaashi?" Akaashi smiled once more "I made you breakfast and wanted to make sure you eat before I go to class" he said walking the smaller to the dining table. Kenma nodded at the taller who Kissed his lips and pat his head before going to get ready as Kenma sat down at the table to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, were going to Agaashi's house!" Bokuto said excitement in his voice. Kuroo laughed at how excited he was, while Kenma walked with Akaashi. "You know we've been over before, right Bo?" Bokuto pouted at him, "that was like one time and when we go to pick him up so we can got hang out." Kuroo chuckled once more "yeah that's true"

Akaashi opened the door to his house taking off his shoes as he stepped inside the others doing the same before following Akaashi to his room. "Where's your mom, Kaahsi?" Bokuto asked as he walked in. "she's not here, i told her that you guys might be here when she gets back though" Kenma made himself comfortable on the floor,  Akaashi turned the tv and his game on as they had planned to play Minecraft. thankfully Kenma brought two more controllers with him.

when Akaashi's mother got home the four boys were laughing as Bokuto character burned in lava. she walked into his room "Akaashi you didn't say anything About guest?" The boys went quiet and looked at Akaashi, while Bokuto stood up and greeted the youngers mother. 

"Oh, hello Bokuto" she said as her face softened. "Um, mother i did tell you, and i asked if it was okay two days ago while you were cooking, you said yes."

Akaashi's mother looked at him with a glare. "I messaged you about it a while ago" she checks her phone and sighed "okay, you boys have fun" she said in a cheerful voice as she left the room. Akaashi sighed and Kenma looked at him. before going back to the game when he heard "Akaashi are you okay?" Kuroo asked. Bokuto, and Kenma looked at the two. "Kaashi you're crying" Bokuto said which caused the smaller to get up and wipe his tears for him, which surprised Akaashi, Kuroo, and Bokuto. Kenma wiped his tears away, while the other two comforted him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akaashi had gotten dressed and was about to leave for class when he saw that Kenma was done eating, he went to his gaming room to find him sat at the desk emerged into the screen. Kenma looked over to him as he kissed his lips once more and pat his head. "Make sure to sleep Before your class, Kuro has already set an alarm on your phone for you as your reminder to sleep, and eat, your lunch is in the fridge me and Kou made it for you. love you Kenma" Kenma nodded "okay have a good day at school, and I love you too" Kenma said as Akaashi left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

816 words 

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and the next will be a Christmas short for both books sorry this was late I slept on my neck wrong, and it was hurting for a while P.S I WILL FIX ANY MISTAKES LATER IM TIRED ASF AND WANTED TO POST THIS SO YEAH