it doesn't matter

Hi hi um this chapter will be more about Kenna and Kuroo soooooo yuh enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------

It was an early Saturday morning when Kenma's mom went to check on him. See saw that he was asleep on the floor game console in hand and phone in the other. She sighed taking his game and phone putting them on his dresser and putting a pillow under his head, a cover over top of him. She smiled at her son before unplugging his gaming system and taking his psp out if his room before leaving the house. A note on the table.

Kenma woke up that afternoon to see his stuff was gone he started to panic when he saw his phone on the dresser he grabbed it and went to his mom's room.

Locked.
He ran down stairs to see the note

'Kenma you need to eat. your plate is in the microwave ❤️ I have your psp and gaming system,and computer in my room, you need to take a break from those games, go see if you can hang out with Kuroo, love you dear, mom'

He ripped the note and called his mom.
Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello, sweetie I'm at work"

"How could you do that, why'd you take my stuff?!"

"I'm at work, we'll talk when I get home"

"And when will that be?!"

"Sweetie- ugh I took it because you need to take a break it's not good for your health."

"Yeah?, Well what am I supposed to do huh?"

"Young man you do not raise your voice to me! We will talk when I get home!"

" But you're never here I barely ever even see you anymore!"

Kenma hung up and sat on the couch thinking about the conversation they'd just had. He sighed feeling guilty. He knew his mom worked hard for him but he just didn't know what to do or say about it.

He heard a knock on the door and tried to ignore it after a minute the knocking stopped.
He laid on his floor and started playing a game on his phone when his door opened.

"Kenma, let's go to an arcade?"

Kuroo's voice echoed in the quiet room causing Kenma to look back at him a small smile on his face."okay"

They left and went to play arcade games. "Kuro, What made you come over?" Kenma asked, in almost a whisper.

"Your mom called me, she said shed be home tomorrow and asked If you could stay at my place tonight. She also told me about the argument, so I figured why don't we just get out and play games to cheer you up."
Kuroo said with a frown as Kenma beat him.

"Cheer me up?" He asked

"Well yeah, I know you were feeling guilty about yelling at your mom"

"Yeah, I do feel abit guilty.i know she's just trying to do her best for us" Kenma said looking down.

---------------------------
Kuroo's POV
---------------------------

He woke up to the smell of waffles in the morning he smiled and got out of bed quickly getting a shower and heading downstairs to see his parents e
Setting the table he sat down and they ate together.

He was gonna go over to Kenmas but he got suck doing chores and helping his parents around the house. Around 12:27 he'd gotten a call from Kenma's mom telling him what happened and asking him to check up on him.

"Mom, can I got to Kenma's for a bit his mom wanted me to check on him"
Kuroo asked from downstairs.

"Finish the clothes first then you can go" he smiled at her response and did just that.

once he was done he left the house and went over to Kenma's he knocked on the door a few times before remembering the spare key. he got it and opened the door he looked around not seeing Kenma and figured he was in his room. so he went up the stairs and opened Kenma's door 

"Kenma, lets go to an arcade?"

_______________________

ON THE WAY HOME!

_______________________

When they got back to Kenma's house they saw that Kenma's mom was home. 

the two walked in and Kenma went and apologized to his mother about what he had said.              "mom im sorry for being rude and saying that I never see you anymore that was rude and im sorry, I shouldn't have done that when I know you're just working hard to support me." 

she smiled at this "no, its okay sweetie you're right im never home anymore, im always working or too busy, I put your stuff back in  your room. ill try to get home on time more often."

they hugged and Kenma's mom drove Kuroo home.

___________________________________________________

"hey sweetie did you have fun with Kenma?" Kuroo's mom asked 

"oh, it was great we went to an arcade and talked" Kuroo said taking his shoes off. he went to the living room where he found his father watching sports on the  TV

"hey dad, how was your day?" Kuroo said sitting down. his dad looked over at him, oh it was great i spent the whole day with your mother, we had tons of fun." 

Kuroo gave a grossed out look before getting up and saying "sorry for asking" he went to his room and laid on his bed. he thought about his day and how he had so much fun hanging out with Kenma he blushed at the thought he knew he had a crush on Kenma for while now but didn't know how to go about it. 

"ill ask Bokuto about it tomorrow" he said drifting off to sleep.

_____________________________________________

________________________________________________________

936 words hope you enjoyed this chapter