part 2

Part 2 there will be smut if you don't like don't read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kuroo pulled Kenma closer and groaned "fuck I'm hard" he whispered Kenma sighed.

"Ill help you" he whispered shyly sitting up going under the covers and pulling Kuroo's boxers down. He looked at his length before taking him in his mouth he licked and sucked up and down his shaft before sucking his head.

Kuroo gasped lightly trying to be quiet but Kenma was to good at this. He moaned lowly sliding his hand to Kenma's hair gripping it tightly.
  Kenma gasped at the feeling and continued to suck him off as he felt Kuroo's hand in his hair pulling tightly now and then.

Akaashi heard moans and opened his eyes looking at Kuroo who had his eyes rolled back and his hand under the cover which was moving up and down slowly. He blinked a few times before looking under the covers to see Kenma who felt the cover move and looked back at him.

"What are you two doing?,this couldn't have waited till morning? Tomorrow is 'suck me Sunday' and Kou doesn't like being left out."

"Sorry 'Kasshi I got har-"
Kuroo was cut off but Bokuto

"Then lets join in Kasshi?"

He sighed knowing he would get no sleep if they were fucking right next to him. "Okay"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Kasshi AH!m-more please 😩" Kenma moaned onto Kuroo's dick. He did as asked and pounded as hard as he could while Bokuto pushed himself in Akaashi again.

The room was filled with moans and skin slapping together.

Kuroo smirked "the view is nice but I wanna touch you guys mor-gh Kenma" he whispered the last bit making him look up at the taller male and hum sending vibrations threw his length.

Akaashi bent over a bit more pumping his hand on Kenma's length with the other on his nipple,he was moaning loudly as Kuroo would thrust his hips up every now and then.
Kuroo came into Kenma's mouth and he swallowed it and came off with a 'pop' he moaned and came right after. Bokuto and Akaashi following soon after.

Kenma was laying in Kuroo's lap on the brink of sleep. Akaashi got up and yawned

"come on we need to get cleaned up. he spoke I'll wash Kenma up"

They got cleaned up and fresh bed sheets. Going to sleep at 5:32 in The morning. They ended up sleeping in and waking up that afternoon and ended up going four more rounds before Kenma couldn't go anymore.

Kenma was on the couch playing games while in-between Bokuto's legs. Akaashi and Kuroo were cooking dinner and setting up the table. Before calling them to eat.

Bokuto picked up Kenma and brought him to the table. They gave thanks, ate and Kenma went back to bed the took pictures of him.before doing the same.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

486 words hope you enjoyed this anyway Im tired af goodnite 😩