I'm home?

Yo I'm back?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi sweetie I'm here for you"
Akaashi's mother spoke softly.
  He backed away from the door his head flooding with memories of what she had done.

Bokuto's mom went to see what was taking so long and when she saw him she went to his side quickly.

"Ssshhh it's okay I'm here Ssshhh, we're okay" she pulled him close, patting his head before looking at his mother.
He buried in her embrace and warmth.

"Hi, I'm here for Akaashi thank you for watching him, and taking care of him while I was away. I appreciate it."
She bowed.

______________
KENMA'S POV
______________

Kenma was deep in his game per-usual when Kai patted him on the back

"Kuroo was calling for you" Kenma's glanced up looking for Kuroo and walked away when he spotted him.

"Yes?" Kenma asked quietly Kuroo smiled brightly "lev needs you to set some balls to him later, okay?"
Kenma just nodded. But then he remembered " don't we have a practice match though?"

Kuroo nodded "yeah, coach wanted to try and use him abit more in games so this will be some good practice for him."

Kenma didn't respond as he was still playing his game. Kuroo looked at the game he was playing and he seemed to be fight a monster of sorts.

-------------------------------
_Practice match_
-------------------------------

Akaashi was abit off his game but managed to keep calm throughout the matches.        
    Everything was going fine and he was able to talk to his friend Kenma, who he told about some of what had happened the day before."

"I don't really know what kind of advice to give here so....what about a hug instead?" Kenma said softly. Akaashi smiled ok lightly at this and nodded, Kenma gave him a hug and Akaashi could feel his small arms around him, the warmth he provided.

"This makes me feel a bit better" Akaashi said with a smile.

___________________________KENMA HOUSE

Kuro said he couldn't come over because he has to study for exams but I'm starting to miss him already. I went down stairs to see a note on the fridge from my mom.

'there is food in the fridge.heat it up and eat that, I had to get back to work sorry I'll be home late. Don't stay up for me, love you.'

I sighed "she always does this. I'll just play some games and eat later.

It had been 3 and a half hours later and Kenma didn't feel like eating soo he played games till 2:36 in the morning. When he had fallen asleep.

The next morning he was awoken by her s phone ringing. He picked it up still sleepy

"Hello?"

"Kenma are you getting ready I'll be over in 5 minutes."

"Kuro?" He checked the time. "Uhhh yeah I'm still getting ready I'll be done by the time you get here." He hung up and washed up, got dressed and was putting on his shoes when Kuroo opens the door.

"Ready?" He asked only for Kenma to nod. And with that he headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought you were in jail?" Bokutos mother said still rubbing circles on n Akaashi's back.

"Yes, I was and um went to court too, they said it was self defense and that I was protecting my kid. Although um they- the court wants to hear from Akaashi since I had been knocked unconscious." She spoke looking at Akaashi.

Bokuto's oldest sister came downstairs and had heard them talking.

"And what did you tell them?"
Bokuto's mom spoke with a shaky voice.
____________________________________

Help me think of a name for bokuto's mom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told them, no I wouldn't want him to relive what happened and that maybe if he wanted then sure why not but if he doesn't feel comfortable with it then no. 
Um Akaashi will to come home with me? I missed you."

Akaashi looked at bokuto's mom
"Okay, I'll get my stuff" Akaashi ran upstairs and went to the bathroom where he was breathing hard and felt like he was suffocating. Tears and quiet sobs filled the bathroom.

Bokuto heard this and knocked on the door "Akgashi? Um why ar you crying? Do you need a hug?"

Akaashi calmed down hearing his voice and quickly washed his face and opened the door.

"No I'm okay, thank you for asking"
___________________________________
Once at home Akaashi's mother looked around to see the mess h been cleaned.

"You cleaned up? Good job I'm glad. I have a perfect son. Oh and why did you go an tell that woman our business?"

"She asked if I had permission from you to stay for while and I didn't want to lie."
Akaashi said. Leaving to put his bag in his room.

'im home but this feels different it's more quiet than normal. And She seemed upset with me.'
__________________________________
So uh I was supposed to post the last chapter on the 17th of last Month but I fell asleep sorry 😐.

Anway I don't want to keep calling bokuto's mom, bokuto's mom? If that makes sense so pick a name thx
854 words