why not?

hi hi again not much to say other than there will be a shot out at the end of this chapter...so uh stay tuned?..i guess 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day where the four were hanging out, this time at Bokuto's house they had done their nails, except for Akaashi, they had gotten their make up done by Bokuto's sisters, except for Akaashi, and they looked amazing according to Akaashi, he had even helped with the make up and nail polish. Kuroo thought maybe he didn't like those kind of things or maybe it was family problem but decided not to ask as it seemed rude to do so. 

"hey Akaashi since you cant stay the night maybe we could come over in the morning before we go to the movies tomorrow?" Bokuto suggested as Akaashi was doing Kenma's wings 

{PS. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WINGS ARE, THEY ARE THE LINE OR POINT ON THE EDGE OF THE EYE, MADE FROM EYE LINER}

"shit" Akaashi cursed under his breath only loud enough for Kenma to hear. "sorry Ken, it got messed up a bit, I can fix it." Akaashi said before grabbing a make up wipe and answering bokuto's question. "no it's fine Bokuto-san, I don't mind coming here and my mother doesn't really like having company over so it's okay" 

Bokuto frowned at his response "you almost never let us come over to your house" Kuroo saw him starting to pout at Akaashi's response, making him look over to Akaashi who handed Kenma a mirror. "uh.. well that's because your guy's houses are so much more fun, Ken has tons of video games, Kuroo has really good books and look at what we are doing right now, nail polish, and make up, then popcorn and a movie? my house seems boring compared to yours" Akaashi said giving him a soft kiss "and we can't cuddle,....or kiss at my house"

Bokuto smiled at the kiss "okay but next time you have to let me do your nails, and extra kisses" Akaashi smiled and nodded "I'd love that Bokuto-san" 

'good save' Akaashi thought to himself "lets play Minecraft" Kenma says pulliWIng out another controller "you three can play on here ill use my phone" Kenma said giving Bokuto and Kuroo a game controller before pulling out his phone. 

"yes! i love Minecraft" Bokuto said with a smile. "HEY! I just had an idea, what if when Akaashi and Kenma go to collage we like all lived together!" Kuroo smiled at this thought . 

"sounds like a great idea, Bo" Kuroo said as he killed his player. Akaashi said it'd be cool and Kenma said he didn't mind doing that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

446 words 

hi hi short i know but i dont care anway i have a small announcement I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS FOR A WEEK I WAS GONNA MAKE IT TWO BUT I JUST REMEBERED ABOUT THANKS GIVING AND THAT I WANT TO MAKE A SPECIAL FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

and i will be starting my new story very soon!

THANK YOU FOR READING, LIVING THE DREAM