Kisses

hi hi been awhile sorry bout last week i was on a trip and was busy.

________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WITH KUROO// MONDAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroo went to Kenma's house so they could walk to school together and moments later Kenma had come out the house. "morning Kuro"

Kuroo smiled "morning kitten, glad to see youre on time today."                                                     Kenma just nodded as they started off to school. while Kuroo talked and Kenma added little comments here and there. once they got to the school they went straight to the gym for morning practice. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WITH BOKUTO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bokuto woke up with a smile on his face he got dressed and ready for school and headed downstairs to the kitchen. 

"morning mom" bokuto's mom looked at him and smiled 

"morning Kou, i see you're happy today?"                                                                                                             bokuto nodded his head quickly smile still present on his face. a knock from the door was heard and Bokuto went to open it. 

"Hi Akaggshi!" Bokuto said smile growing 

"morning Bokuto-san-" Akaashi was cut off by Bokutos lips, causing him to blush deeply 

"Bokuto-san, were outside." Bokuto smiled 

"sorry, i just like kissing you" Akaashi blushed at his comment as Bokuto closed the door and the two walked to school when they got to school they went to the gym and started getting out the net. 

"Agaashi can i kiss you?" Bokuto asked looking at the other. Akaashi blushed at the question and looked back at him he put down the net and walked over and gave him a short kiss on his lips, Bokuto kissed back with a smile. 

"soft." Akaashi said as he picked up the net"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akaashi made three cups of coffee and and one cup of tea for himself as Bokuto walked into the Kitchen, giving him his moring kiss. 

"Morning Kou, hey do you remeber when we first started dating and you couldent stop kissing me?" Bokuto laughed "yes, i was so happy" Akaashi gave him his cup as Kuroo walked in with Kenma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

390 words

hi hi i was going to post this yesterday but i fell asleep so sorry but here it is i hope you like it,  if you dont i dont care. i was thinkng about making anther story a sakuastu one i have two ideas for it i might do both but ill ask which one you want first angst or fluff?