Chapter 3: A Snap of Anger

(Y/N)'s POV
I felt bored so I decided to take out the king's shoes and add a little bit of sequin into it. I sewed each gold sequin carefully onto the middle of the flower.

"Now its really perfect!" I exclaimed happily.

Timeskip~ (cuz I have no idea and don't wanna bore the heck out of you)

I woke up the next morning and immediately soared from the bed to pack for my trip. I put a sweater in my backpack just in case it was cold.

Then, I included other necessary stuff into the bag. "Oh, right! I nearly forgot the shoes!" I thought as I quickly went to retrieve it.

I put the box of shoes into a different section in the bag. Before locking up the store, I stored my one golden coin, 5 silver coins and 10 bronze coins into a small pouch.

After making sure everything is locked up, I left. As I was walking halfway, my stomach started to grumble.

"Ah! I forgot breakfast again!" I said as I face palmed. I walked to the nearest bakery and bought a bun to eat. "No filling?..' I thought as I continued to eat the plain bun.

Timeskip to your arrival to Spine~

"Yes! I'm finally here!" I thought excitedly as I looked around. The buildings were tall and they were mostly made of steel, concrete and bricks. The colors were a variety of the spectrum of colors. Very few of them had chipped wall or faded paint as most of them were looking as new as ever.

The trees and flowers that grew around Spine were also lush and green. They were all standing tall, not one flower is wilted or damaged.

'Back at Tail, every house was made out of wood or straw....and we even hardly have any lush green trees.....' I thought. There were quite a few people walking around Spine, but I felt as if I was a deer lost in the great city.

Most of the citizens were wearing clothes that were made out of silk and velvet. Meanwhile, there's me wearing a brown dress made out of wool.

The dress was given to me by a customer after she grew out of size. It may look bad but it is the most decent clothe I have.

I shook my head and decided to ask one of them for direction to the cheapest hotel. I walked to a bunch of girls that seem nice to talk to.

Um...excuse me? Do you know the way to the cheapest hotel in Spine?" I asked. "Oh...the cheapest hotel? You must be so poor" one of the girls faked a sympathy expression.

"Haha! Yeah! Your clothes looked as if they're collected from the dump and made out of rags!" A girl with black hair said. "Yeah, I mean, who wears brown? Its literally the ugliest color" the tan-skinned girl added.

"Yeah, hey! I bet you guys she barely showers and stinks even worse than trash! Haha! Your name should be Stinky instead of whatever it should be!" A blonde girl said loudly and her other friends laughed.

I could feel my emotions nearly exploding into a waterfall of tears. Suddenly, one of the girls grabbed my sleeve and yanked me towards them. The sleeve tore due to the weak material and strong grip.

"Oh my! You're clothes are falling apart! Let me help you with that!" A redhead taunted. A brunette gripped the collar and ripped it apart easily.

"Please! Stop!" I cried out helplessly. "Haha! Are your family so poor they abandoned you?" The black haired girl laughed.

Memories of my burning family was flooding back to me, the ones I tried so hard to conceal. My sadness immediately snapped into anger as I punched one of the girls face.

She fell to the ground and held her bleeding nose. "Ouch! You broke my nose! You bitch! You're gonna pay for that!" The brunette said as she tried to stand up.

"How dare you!!!" The black haired girl shouted and tried to punch me. I managed to dodge it and took hold of her arm. I then twisted it mercilessly till I heard a snap. I had broken her bone.

She gripped her arm painfully and the other girls were shocked and decided to make a run for it. The only girl left was the black haired one.

I gripped her broken arm strongly to prevent her from escaping. "Don't. Ever. Make. Fun. Of. My. Family. Again!" I said before letting go.

She ran away while crying. I looked at my hands and they were trembling excessively. Water droplets were dripping onto my hand as I realized I was crying.

I didn't even know how much time had passed as I was standing there, still in a daze.

"Hey! Miss! Are you alright?" A voice said. "h-huh? What happened?" I asked as I snapped out of it. "You're standing in the rain! You're going to catch a cold" the man said. I didn't even realize it was raining.

I looked up at him and he had black hair with hazel eyes. I blushed a little as he was very attractive. "Heh? Are you blushing?" The man smirked.

"H-huh? No I'm not!" I denied. "Alright alright, little tsundere" he continued to smirk. "Anyways, why were you in the rain?" He asked.

"Oh...I was looking for a hotel to stay for the night" I answered. "Oh, well, there's a hotel right there. Let's go there together" he said and took hold of my hand.

"W-wha?" I asked as I am unable to process what was happening as well were running to the hotel.

I looked around the hotel and it looked expensive. "How much for a room?" I asked the receptionist. "It costs ten bronze coins" she said in a monotone voice.

"Ten bronze coins?!" I exclaimed in shock. "Yes, this is the cheapest price we can offer. Other hotels costs more than 5 silver coins" she said.

"Oh..um..here.." I said as I took out the coins. Another hand came in and gave her the bronze coins. "I need a room too" The mysterious man from just now said.

"Alright..." She said. "Hey! I was paying for my room!" I said. "Aww..don't pout...you can stay with me in my room...after all...it'll save you the money" he said.

"I-" I tried to talk but was interrupted By the receptionist. "Here is your room key...do you still want a room?" The receptionist asked me after giving a room key to the man.

"Um...no. Ill take you up on that offer!" I said and turned to the man.
"Alright! Let's go!" He said and pulled me with him.

'Wait...why did I accept a stranger's request?!' I thought.

(Please don't forget to vote...thanks!)