In search of truth (Chapter 1)

A girl is getting ready while a boy is sitting on the bed behind her. 

Boy: Kitni der aur lagayegi? ( How much more time will you take?)

Girl: Bas 2 minute. ( Just 2 minutes.)

Boy: Tere 2 minute kabhi khatam hote hai? ( Do your 2 minutes ever end?)

Girl: Itni jaldi hai toh meri help kardo. ( If you are in so much hurry then help me.)

She said pointing to her earrings and hair brush. The boy started doing her hair. Once done he picked up the earrings and was making her wear the first one when a couple came there. 

Boy2: Kitni der lagoge tum dono? ( How long will you both take?)

Boy: Bhai, mai tabse tayaar hu, yeh hi time laga rahi hai, jabki iske baal bhi maine banaye hai aur earring bhi mai pehena raha hu. ( Bhai, I am ready since so long, she is only taking so much time, though I made her hair and am making her wear earrings now.)

Girl2: Oh god, ho gaya tum dono ka? Jaldi. ( Oh god, are you both done? Fast.)

Boy: Ho gaya. ( Done.)

Girl: Mera bhi. ( Even me.)

Boy: Mera bhi. ( Even me.)

He mimicked her earning a slap on his arm from the girl. 

Girl2: Chaloge tum dono? ( Will you both come?)

Boy: Arre Kanchi bhabhi, itni kya tension le rahe ho, chal rahe hai na. ( Arre Kanchi bhabhi, why are you taking so much tension, we are coming no.)

(Girl2 is Kanchi) 

They went downstairs and another couple was there. 

Boy3: Snita, Avarth itni der lagti hai? ( Snita, Avarth does it take so long?)

(Girl is Snita and Boy is Avarth) 

Snita: Arre Arth bhaiya ki galti nahi hai, woh toh kabke tayar ho gaye the jiju. ( Its not Arth bhaiya's fault, he was ready long back jiju.)

Girl3: Rohan aur Kanchi kaha hai? ( Where are Rohan and Kanchi?)

(Boy2 is Rohan)

Kanchi: Hum aa gaye. In dono ko hi lene gaye the, yeh daur ke aa gaye. ( We came. We went to get these two only, they ran and came here.)

Just then a maid came there. 

Boy3: Aunty aapko kuch kaam tha? ( Aunty, you wanted something?)

M: Nahi Dev, bas all the best bolne aayi thi tum sabko. ( No Dev, I just came to say all the best.)

(Boy3 is Dev)

All6: Thank you aunty. 

She smiled and went. 

Dev: Sonakshi, chale? ( Sonakshi, shall we go?)

(Girl3 is Sonakshi)

Son: Ha. 

Avarth: Hum bhi hai yaha. ( Even we are here.)

Avarth, Snita, Abhinav and Priya sat in one car, Abhinav and Priya had just joined them. Rochi and Devakshi were in the other car. They reached a house. They rang the bell and a man opened the door. 

Man: Bacho, chalo andar. ( Kids, come in.)

Snita: Aapne bola tha aap hume humare mummy papa ke baare mein kuch batana chahte hai. ( You said you wanted to tell us something about our parents.)

Man: Ha, Abhishek, Vaishnavi, Jaijeet, Reem, Siddharth aur Avneet chahte the ki jab tum sab bade ho jao tumhe unke baare mein sab jaano, woh sach jo unhone kuch saalo pehle pata kiya tha tum sabko chodne se. ( Yes, Abhishek, Vaishnavi, Jaijeet, Reem, Siddharth and Avneet wanted you all to know the truth about them, the truth they found out few years before leaving you all.)

All looked at him attentively. But were distracted when someone came there. 

Avarth/ Snita/ Abhinav/ Priya: Maasi? 

Sonakshi/ Dev/ Rohan/ Kanchi: Bhua? 

They asked at the same time shocked. 

Man: Riya, tu yaha kyu aa gayi? ( Riya, why did you come here?)

Riya: Kyu, koyi problem hai mere aane se? ( Why, you have any problem in me coming?)

Man: Na...nahi te..tera h..hi t..toh ghar ha..hai. ( N..no i...its you...your home on...only.)

The 8 supressed their laugh seeing him getting scared. 

Riya: Tumhe problem hoti bhi toh tumhe nikaal deti ghar se. ( If you would have any problem also I would have thrown you out of the house.)

Man( murmured): Sahi hai, mujhe mere ghar se hi nikalne ki dhamki de rahi hai aur kar bhi de, bharosa nahi. ( This is right, she is threatening me to remove me from my home itself and she might do it also, can't trust her on that.)

All heard it and the eight chuckled while Riya ignored it. 

Riya: Mai janti hu tum sab bahut confused ho, par ab tumhe kahi jana hoga. ( I know you all are confused, but now you all will have to go somewhere.)

All: Kaha? ( Where?)

Riya: Sach jaan ne. Sabse milungi, par uske liye bahut intezaar karna hoga. ( To know the truth. I'll meet you all, but you'll have to wait a lot for that.)

And with that the 8 disappeared from there with the readers to somewhere while Riya disappeared from there to some other place leaving the man as usual shocked and scared. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Avarth and Snita are Sidneet's children. Abhinav is Abhinavi's son and Priya is his wife. Sonakshi is Ritsman's daughter and Dev is her husband. Rohan is Shivin's son and Kanchi is his wife. Now these 8 and you all will be somewhere else next chapter onwards. Be ready for it.  

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Hey guys

So how is the prologue?

Excited for the truth?

Shout outs & Tags╰┈➤

Vote, Comment and Share

Stay tuned

Bye.