Guilty (Chapter 7)

Yas: Hum is Baghdad ki shehzadi hua karte the. Mujhe umeed hai ki agli baar phir kisiko pagal nahi bola jayega sirf isliye kyunki use koyi bhoot dikhta hai, ya phir woh aap sabse thoda alag hai. Khuda Haafiz. Khuda haafiz ammi abbu. Khuda haafiz Ammi. ( I used to be the princess of Baghdad. I hope next time onwards no one will be called mad just because they can see ghost, or they are different from others. Khuda haafiz. Khuda haafiz ammi abbu. Khuda haafiz Ammi.)

And with that she slit her throat leaving people shocked knowing Alasmine's identity, guilty for what they did to the two, happy that they had these pure and innocent souls between them, who they realised very late, sad that they lost their future queen and looked forward towards the safety and happiness of the third kind, pure, soft and innocent person, Rukhsaar. Rukhsaar was in grief of loosing them forever, but she was proud of her children. She might have not brought up Yasmine, but she was still her daughter. Suicide isn't an option one should choose, but here it was god's choice, which he had come himself to say. The news spread all over Baghdad. In the palace: 

Nusrat went to the king and queen's room, for the first time, despite being close. She was let in. 

Queen: Nusrat aapa, aap yaha? ( Nusrat aapa, you here?)

Nusrat: Kyu Yasmine aur Aladdin ko yeh sab sehna pada? Humne kaha tha Yasmine ka vishwaas karo, woh sach bol rahi hai. Pagal nahi hai, phir kyu nahi suni humari? ( Why did Yasmine and Aladdin have to go through so much. I said you to trust Yasmine, that she is saying the truth. She isn't mad, then why didn't you listen to me?)

They both looked down, guilty. 

King: Baat hi aisi thi ki koyi vishwaas nahi karta. ( The thing was only such that no one would believe.)

Nusrat: Toh mai aur Rukhsaar begum, hum dono ne kaise vishwaas kar liya, ab aap hume bhi maansik roop se asthir bulayege? ( Then me and Rukhsaar, how did we believe it, will you both call us also mentally unstable?)

They looked down feeling guilty. They had said all that in anger to Yasmine, but it was still their fault, they didn't try understanding or trusting her. 

Nusrat: Hum Ruksaar begum se milne ja rahe hai aaj, acha hota agar ek baar aap dono bhi milte. Hum Aladdin ko jaante the, isliye mushkil nahi tha yeh maan na ki uski rooh phir aayi thi. Humesha se uska sapna tha, mahobbat hone ki, aur usse nikah karne ki. ( I am going to meet Ruksaar, it would be better if you both also met her. I knew Aladdin, that's why it wasn't difficult to believe his soul has returned. He always had one wish, to fall in love, and marry his love.)

She left from there, the king and queen looking at her with mouths open, means she wasn't lying about it the other day. Later Nusrat and the King and Queen visited Rukhsaar, making sure no one else knew of their arrival, they even changed their outfits. They both apologised to her and left after sometime. Nusrat went and sat with Rukhsaar. 

Nusrat: Aladdin ki bahut yaad aati hai na? Aur Yasmine ne bhi kuch hi hafto mein dil jeet liya? ( You miss Aladdin a lot right? And Yasmine also won your heart within these few weeks?)

R: Ha. ( Yes.)

 N: Aladdin tha hi itna pyara ladka, na jaane logo ne uski masumiyat, samjhdari aur apnapan kyu nahi dekha. ( Aladdin was such a lovely boy, I don't know how didn't people see his innocence, intelligence and affinity.)

R: Aap janti hai Aladdin ko? ( You know Aladdin?)

N: Ha, hum yeh bhi jaante the ki Aladdin kalachor hai, Omaar ka aur tumhara beta hai. ( Yes, I also knew that Aladdin is black thief, yours and Omar's son.)

R: Phir bhi itni tareef kari? ( Then also you praised him so much?)

N: Omar ki tarah sacha hai woh, gareebo ka masiah aur sapno ki duniya wala, uska khwaab tha ki use pyaar ho. Tumhe Mustafa yaad hai, Omar ka dost? ( Like Omar he is also a honest person, saviour of the poor and a boy from the world of dreams, his dream was to fall in love. You remember Mustafa, Omar's friend?)

R: Ha. ( Yes.)

 N: Mustafa shauhar the humare. ( Mustafa was my husband.)

Rukhsaar smiled. They spent the whole evening together, and Nusrat took Ruksaar to the palace, and made her live in Yasmine's room. There she could get work also. Ruksaar kept visiting her home though, as it had memories of Omaar and Aladdin. She and Nusrat had bonded quite well. Nusrat and Aladdin had once met when Aladdin had bumped into her, and he won her heart within sometime and they met many times, sometime she used to even save him from the soldiers when he was kalachor. Baghdad turned into an even better place, Alasmine were remembered forever. Surprisingly, even Aladdin's chacha chachi changed for good, though their greed for money and Nazneen's rule over her husband remained the same. Though after a bit long time, Rukhsaar decided to forgive the king and queen as they realised their mistake, she didn't do it before because they didn't hurt her, but her children, which they understood. They were happy seeing when they were doing a mistake, their daughter had another mother who was there for her, and loved her so much. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Avneet Kaur as Shehzaadi Yasmine. 
Siddharth Nigam as Aladdin. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Hey guys

So how was the chapter?

Excited for the next chapter?

Why were Alasmine separated?

Alasmine phase has ended.

Favourite scene ╰┈➤

Shout outs & Tags╰┈➤

Vote, Comment and Share

Stay tuned

Bye.